So now I work for Bluewave?!

Discussion in 'Health Diagnostics Laboratory' started by anonymous, Sep 8, 2015 at 12:10 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

2. Druker

Druker Guest

It’s much worse than that. We’re now going to be forced not to work with Bluewave but work for them!!

I Just read more about them and they have a 10,000 sq foot facility in Texas… So I guess they’re just going to move into Richmond and take over. I am not sure how I understand that can happen.

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Remember all those times the Bluewave reps would call and scream at us telling us we can have no contact with their customers. I can’t count how many times I was told to get out of the way and not worry about billing patients, collections, quality of samples etc. I was just told to my job and process the bills.

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Could be them... Ningbo looks like it will be a top bidder too.

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Nah, Texas has a corporate tax rate of 0%. They would be stupid to give that up. They'll probably call that location HQ and ship samples to Richmond to be run

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I hope everyone speaks Chinese...

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Why?

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

no you don't work for bluewave. and you won't work for them. because we will all be laid off.

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

THL/BW won the auction... 37.1M

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I don't think we will have to worry. Their plan is to utilize the lab space to expand their operations now. I guess they will have a presence in VA, so the lab folks should be safe, maybe facilities. Other depts like sales, exec, IT, dev, marketing, billing, finance... if you haven't started updating your resume, you better now!

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I feel badly for all the HDL folks who will be managed by the idiots at True Health, which are essentially the same BW asshats. When will this nightmare be over? Boomer is the worst of them all and everyone turned a blind eye to all his shenanigans. Fingers crossed they are ALL being looked at by the FEDS!!!

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

So all of HDL (soon to be THD) is being moved to one half of the 5th floor including all the execs from 6th... nearly 400 employees that haven't jumped ship so far. I can't see how they plan to fit all of us (excluding lab) without dropping some. Considering half the security cameras are dead now or will be soon since they can't actively video anything but the space they own, I'd say take inventory and pocket whatever you can now since we'll likely be cut loose without any severance just last the last few groups.

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

What are you talking about? Half of the 5th and 6th floors were empty even before the last two rounds of layoffs and people jumping ship. There are lots of empty offices and at least a hundred empty cubicles that were there in preparation for the continued growth of the company that never happened.

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

They're leasing out the 6th floor, both buildings. As well as 4th floor, gym/cafe/conference rooms/etc... HDL/THD will only have access to the 5th floor within the next week or two I imagine. Probably some lab space as well, but I think most of that is getting leased out as well as most of logistics.

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

But what about the slide? What will come of the slide?

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

It will go straight from the 5th floor to unemployment line.

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Check out the boom tweet @BoomerCornwell - things must be good in Frisco, TX.
    Seriously?
    WTF?

18. anonymous

anonymous Guest

all i know is i blew someone and now i'm "safe".
    judge me all you want but i am not leaching off of the state.....

FYI, I'm a dude.

19. anonymous

anonymous Guest

You got to do what you got to do! No judgement here. I need to screw or blow someone to be "safe".