So once and for all, is this crappy drug getting approved?

Discussion in 'BiogenIdec' started by anonymous, Jan 19, 2021 at 11:35 AM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Over in the Lilly camp and amazed FDA hasn't given an answer. The approval would bode well for Lilly, but I have looked at Biogen's data and it sucks. I think approving this drug would be an embarrassment on all fronts and certainly would raise questions about the FDA

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

yes both drugs will be approved but indication will be limited those truly out of their mind, aka liberals and illegals so should be plenty of patients

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

"Yes both drugs will be approved" NO WAY!!!!!

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Who knows if Lilly’s drug will be approved, they are still in phase 2.

Biogen’s drug should not get approved. There is 100% not enough efficacy data. Will it get approved though? It could, but the integrity of the FDA will take a hit if it does. That’s a fact

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Agreed. A punch in the gut to the advisory experts. The FDA should and most likely will side with the Advisory Board. The only time FDA went against ADCOM in a not-to-approve recommendation was Sarepta with Exondys. This has proven to be a failure as the company has not shown clinical benefit and tarnished the reputation of the FDA.

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Exactly. No efficacy improvement from Prednisone. $20 vs $800,000

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Uh huh. About as good of a prediction as your political ones.

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

The QAnon cultists are losing their minds. So funny.

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

No. Enjoy unemployment.

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

When will wave 2 reps get to order our new car?? Asking for a friend.

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Your a moron!

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

wave 2 hires won’t receive their cars until after completing their field based training. However, they will have opportunities to share the back seat with the hot wave 1 babe hires during field based training.

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I don’t think either of you work here or you’d know the answer on fleet, nor do I think this drug will be approved in March, One more Phase 3 trial and maybe resubmit at the end of this year.

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

And you’re a robotic drone who keeps reposting the same crap over and over again. How many times have you posted basically the same thing? Idiot

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

LOL so a phase3 clinical trial can be set up, recruited, completed, and reported out in 9 months? Are you high?

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

when you get hired at your next pharma gig

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

That’s funny are you the goose or the gander?

18. anonymous

anonymous Guest

This will never get approved by the FDA. They would never set a precedent like this. Enjoy the ride and get your resume out. Anyone who thinks otherwise is delusional.

19. anonymous

anonymous Guest

They are currently discussing label.... so.....

20. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I'm very nervous. For the ones that believe it’s happening, when? April?