SO sick of being treated like a 2nd class citizen by Novartis!!!

Discussion in 'Amplity' started by anonymous, Sep 4, 2017 at 1:30 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I dread going back to work tomorrow simply because I am treated like a red headed step child. I am SOOOO sick of this and don't know how much longer I can take it!!!

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I feel your pain. I don't want to go back either. They are going put so much pressure on us in the last trimester. Only happy thought is that their CEO is leaving and NVS going to be distracted for a while. Maybe we will be left alone.

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Not chance. They're going to be all over us, pocket meetings will be hell. Positive tension will be shoved down our throats. I am hoping this is the last trimester for us. Would be shocked if contract wasn't ended 12/31.

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Get ready for the national sales meeting in January! Wooohooo.

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

If you are still complaining about this contract after 1 year and a month the problem is not NVS...it's you. You have no self respect for yourself. Either enjoy the ride or grow a set and leave.

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

A few years back Publicis hired a Regional Manager and District Manager from NVS, I won't say the contract. About 9 months into the contract Publicis announced layoffs at all sales levels. 2 people were laid off that I even know of in the east. Guess which two!!! Not a single sales person I know or Manager / regional manager for that matter got laid off!!! But the two highly aggressive NVS managers were told adios!!! Seems they were both creating stress amugst the ranks and needed to shown the door!! NVS has the worst of the worst. Good Luck.

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

How about you just shut the fuck up and do your job!?! News flash!! You ARE a second class citizen, a hired bitch to Novartis to use and abuse until they choose to lose you. Don't like it? Leave and there's fifty out of work reps who would love to step into your spot and not complain.

It's your fault you're in the job you're in.....remember that!

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Key Board Warrior how about you just shut the F up you coward...

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

You sound like such a wonderful person.

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Sounds like a cv1

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Definitely from NVS this is about their speed of communication and they wonder why we make fun of them.

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Does Publicis only have one contract with Novartis? When is it supposed to end and what are you selling?

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Sorry, but everything I said was the plain truth. Too bad you can't accept it. Your coward comment makes no sense??? Don't blame the messenger!

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

YOU make fun of THEM!?!?!

Show of hands......how many Novartis reps would rather be working for Publicis??? How many Publicis reps would rather be working for Novartis???

Yeah, now go sit in the corner now and stop talking foolishly.

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Show of hands.....who would rather not be working as a drug rep, period? It can be tough to leave, but the job is well below any talented sales person

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

True.

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Check this loon out! They start dropping F'Bombs and calling PDI names, someone calls them on it and now they want to call PDI cowards??!! WTH is the matter w/ these people?

18. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Hey loon, why don't you calm down and take the time to read and comprehend was is written. No one is calling PDI cowards. The poster was asking why the previous poster called THEM a coward for posting the truth.

THINK BEFORE YOU POST!!

loon

19. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I think the answer is Zero and Zero. None of us want to work for NVS long term. Turn over was greater than 50% w/ PDI Reps leaving the contract, what does that show you about the quality of your company?

20. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Da Fook' is the matter w/ these novartians? The novartian poster was dropping F bombs first, A tough guy dropping F Bombs on a blog, that is why he was called a "Key Board Warrior" Are they all lost or what? Come on man get w/ it.