SO sick of being treated like a 2nd class citizen by Novartis!!!

Discussion in 'Amplity' started by anonymous, Sep 4, 2017 at 1:30 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I thought the same! I would never want to work for Novartis, I refuse to apply to any open Novartis positions, not even with Alcon or other divisions. As soon as I get a reasonable offer I'm out. I tried to ride it out but it's just getting to be too much.

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

People that find the need to swear on these boards are showing just how little of a person they are. Most of the time they can't even post complete sentences or thoughts. I just don't get it either, why swear? It's a blog and you definitely are not proving your point by doing it, if anything the exact opposite showing how cowardly and little you are.

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

says the poster who is afraid to complain to their Novartis masters and instead cowardly complains under an anonymous blog

quit while you're behind sparky

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

You are in the position most suited for you

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

leave then cry baby silly juice we don't need babies here!

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I'm not sure what this even means? Who writes this stupid S&&&?

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Can someone answer this post?

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Does the OP realize that by being part of a CONTRACT SALES TEAM agreement with Novartis, that you ARE a second class citizen to them? That's how the whole business model works. So why would you then be upset about being treated liked you are supposed to be treated?

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I hope adversity rips through your life hurricane Irma ripped through Key West. May you be homeless, shattered and hungry. May you experience turmoil and destruction in your life and you die alone.

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

All because I speak the truth? Dude, it's just a job. Who cares what some Novartis rep thinks about you?

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

More stupid talk....Key Board Warriors..........

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

The end of this contract is near IMHO. Likely in December.

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Thank god, hopefully I land something before then but if not that would be amazing. I have never been happier to think of a contract ending.

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Word is that CV1, CV2, and PDI will all be gone, only 2 reps per territory left calling on mix of physicians. And there's people thinking PDI will get rolled in, keep dreaming.

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

That's interesting speculation. Haven't heard anything like that but it sounds appropriate for the amount of Entresto RXs. I would not be surprised to see the PDI reps let go first. Low hanging fruit, you know.

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

OP, you have to look at it this way. the bigwigs at Novartis realize that their own reps don't have what it takes to get the job done, They have to go outside the company to find a group of reps to really drive the business. The next time a Novartis rep tells you how good they are, ask them then why did management have to go out and hire more reps to get the job done?

BOOM!!!!!!!!!!

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

OP, you have to look at it this way. the bigwigs at Novartis realize that their own reps don't have what it takes to get the job done, They have to go outside the company to find a group of reps to really drive the business. The next time a Novartis rep tells you how good they are, ask them then why did management have to go out and hire more reps to get the job done?

BOOM!!!!!!!!!!

18. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I think you've missed the point. Contract reps are hired so that the company can increase or decrease the size of a sales force without a lot of mess. It's merely about head count and share of voice.

19. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I think he got the point just fine, you my friend are to serious, take a Xanax. Relax, maybe go hang w/ Cedric the Entertainer and chill-lax.

20. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Thanks for the enlightenment. The world couldn't get along without brilliant people such as you.