So they're back?

Discussion in 'ARIAD' started by Anonymous, Jan 17, 2014 at 8:57 AM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

What reps went back? How many selling?

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

"Our dedicated sales force will be back promoting
    Iclusig"

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Word on street is 15 brought back. Huge areas to cover. Did not plat favorites, simply based on geographical location to best cover the area.

Good luck to those who went back. Hope it works out for you.

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Only the desparate Idiots! I have too much self respect to work for Q ever again!

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

How did the DM in philly make out? Rhymes with Fat Billman, I know he was looking because his name is floating around trying to get an interview, everyone that I know hates this guy and hopefully he will find another industry to get lost in.

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Working as a greeter at Chuck E. Cheese

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Ariad is for sale now.

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Yes, but Fat Billman will make some jack when this POS is sold. +1 for Billman.

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

it' sold now

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

How can you respect a company that would take back knottsberryfarm over the other talent in the area he covers? What a s!$@&? Bag company.

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

knottsberry farm?

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

You have to love the cowards that slam other people on this board! The individual in question probably did well during the initial launch and has a resume of performance that blows away the so-called better talent. Keep your uninformed opinion to yourself or put tour name to it punk!

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Eat shite Q!

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Q was trying to recruit people to come back, then he bails to Merck Oncology. Can't blame him

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Yeah merck? Really! Lol

16. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Yellow bellied coward!

17. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Ha! Suckers!

18. Robby D

Robby D Guest

I had forgotten about this website for about 5 years. Yesterday a friend of mine reminded me it existed. I came here to look at some of the threads posted about her company and find this.

Let me set the record straight and I'll put my name on it so if someone doesn't like what I post you know where to find me.

Working for Marty, Q, Purdy and the rest of the sales management team was one of the best experiences of my career. Everyone of us were treated like adults, professionals and leaders in our field. Yes there were some challenges like PI training and managing the AE's but we worked together to correct or solve them.
    If you know me you know I worked for Purdy directly. You will never find a manager who has your back, supports you and helps you get the things you need to be successful, more often than Purdy. The guy is a class act all the way.

To those who went back, I wish them all well. There are some excellent reps that went back and I hope it all works out for them.

Those of you ripping them anonymously on this board are just miserable in your own situation. You're either pissed you got let go or didn't get hired in the first place. Grow up.

Finally I did not do this to suck up to anyone. I make my own path in life. I just don't like seeing good people get ripped by anonymous.

19. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Well since you signed your name Turdy, I hope you can stay with your sk buddies!

20. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Your name?