So tired of this crap

Discussion in 'Teva Oncology' started by anonymous, Oct 13, 2015 at 11:38 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I miss Matt S. There--it's out there. With Matt, we were somewhat treated like oncology professionals. And he did come up with the BPI. Matt, I bow down to you in hindsight.

Paul. Paul Paul Paul. What are you doing, dude? You're making your insecure reps chase janitor calls like mice in a wheel. Look at the numbers. Anyone over 150-175% is MSU. Making S**t up. I'd audit those OASs first. Especially LH. Really, dude. But you're not alone. Go on down the list....the next 20-25 reps ranked highest in call goals are MSU. Making S**t up.

Paul....Tom....get ready for it. BPI then Bye bye bye. We've waited for you to make this a place we want to be but it's not working. Paul, you don't know oncology. You haven't been in the trenches. You don't make it about call averages in oncology. We're not going in with samples. We may spend 3 days trying to see one Dr or nurse. But you don't know this. YOU know primary care. Dude, you may be in it for the long haul but we aren't. You've let us down.

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I heard a Teva Onc rep was spotted detailing the parking garage attendant recently.

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

People would follow Matt anywhere but mostly out of morbid curiosity.