So very quiet......,,

Discussion in 'Purdue' started by anonymous, Aug 3, 2017 at 10:04 AM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Listen, Phil or someone else, the next VP is Sales at PP's job will be to dismantle the sales force. Marv or any other idiot can do that.

Continuing to cling to a resurgence for this company or this sector is delusional.

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

How much time and money will they throw at Symp? The worst possible product at the worst time, well done P.

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Really, who cares. Either way, Shiogoni will take up slack or be responsible for good, bad or ugly.

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Im curious? Ive only been with Purdue less than three years and of course I realized very quickly that these products and this company were going to be difficult to work with and for. I accepted the fact that I was dumb enough to accept the offer and have tried to make the best of it. But has anybody else had that real kick in the nuts moment where you realize just how bad this place is and how absurd our mission has become? It happened to me last week. Its like getting hit by a truck with reality. I really can't believe I'm still trying to make the best of this...Time to buckle down and make a better plan.

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Yes you are accurate as hell.. I feel the same.. all my drs tell me "get out" it will only get worse and we don't want to prescribe... so yes follow your instincts this is a bad stigmatized product to sell.. just look n go they have zero leadership and zero respect in the community

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

This would be one of the smartest moves PPLP would have made in the last 4 years. A step in the right direction is they are able to pull off.

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Why? Why is bringing back anyone who worked here The Answer? The problem within Pain is bigger than one person.

Additionally, any VP of sales will have to downsize the sales force. Why would a seasoned exec such as Phil even want that responsibility? To continue to want something that can no longer exist is like the fantasy of Lisa Pilla playing big girl dress-up executive everyday at PP for the last 2.5 years.

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Why? Because if you want to be a commercial organization, regardless of market, you need sales leadership. Those previous d-wads couldnt do it so, bring in someone who KNOWS the culture and CAN lead. You are correct in that pain market is in shambles and that Purdue will NEVER get another blockbuster drug. But if they want a sales force of any type or size, they'll need someone that the people will want to follow. PC could do that.

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

You're still not getting it.

The market conditions demand a downsize. PP isn't selling anymore - down to a drop down call-entry memo system to the ludicrous memo sent to the sales force not to use their company cars for Uber! LOL!

What new drug they do have is being supplemented by PP for the Japanese manufacturer.

Since Phil is your proto-dream, why would Phil want to be an exec overseeing a DOWNSIZE of a sales force? A "seasoned" sales exec would want to go where an impact for growth will be made.

Which brings me to why the charlatan show of Mark, Lisa, David, JJ & that twat Eric even came to PP in the first place. They would only go to a wounded company, since a wounded company would be the only one to have their ill-tempered, ill-prepared disastrous pretend wannne exec asses.

But, I'm pretty sure you already know that.

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I completely agree with you but what you likely are missing is that many of our "seasoned" execs cant get into a growth oriented organization/market where they can have impact. IF they were lucky, they are employed and likely in the pain space. Its not easy to get a NSD or VP of Sales job.... unless its with a wounded company. And downsizing is inevitable in any organization, especially with one in need of repair. But with a new CEO trying to rebuild CULTURE and a future, he might need someone that can relate and help his cause.

The last 8 years, especially the recent 4, have shown Purdue will likely make the wrong call but all Im saying is that someone like PC could be a good start.

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Um. The drug is the culture. In many respects, PP deserved Lisa and her band of idiots.

This isn't a sales organization anymore. This is a money printing factory with a 600+ strong customer service rep. army that is SO past the point of relevance it's nearly criminal.

Oh, scratch that. It IS criminal.

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Well said. We have become robots with almost no possible chance for success based on a call plan that is obviously ancient and misguided on top of the fact that we merely "support" our fading products now.

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Could the next communication from corporate direct the field to stay home and wait for that infamous phone call? Why would any viable organization shut out the field force and remain silent? MK could careless if anyone left the co., he seemed to welcome it.

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

he "could" care less? So he still cares then. Irregardless - i get what you supposibly mean

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

OMG you f tool. I'm chuckling at you missing the humor.

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Did Marv actually try to comfort us on the call by saying "we will always do the right thing"? Being a less effective, reponsive and trusted leader than LP is hard but congrats MK u did it!

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Sure Jan.

18. anonymous

anonymous Guest

MK was defending himself with the call plan. "No see" providers are included to see if they can or cannot be seen....really????? Then why the 8/2? Yes , he did it again. Solidified what most of us already know...he needs to go away.

19. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Such, BS they will F you at the first opportunity.

20. anonymous

anonymous Guest

You mean Jefferson Sessions??

Never see those two in the same room at the same time, now do ya?!?!