So weird

Discussion in 'Pfizer' started by anonymous, May 21, 2019 at 3:56 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

i was let go last month but still working through June 21st. There has not been any additional information communicated to me. I’m still getting drop shipments of promo crap, etc. it is like we were completely abandoned. Everything is status quo. Does this seem weird?

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Happened to me when I was let go from AZ. We received two months notice, but were still in territory and expected to perform duties. Are you still in territory with a company car? I was. If I had to do it all over I’d get into a fender bender and add workers comp to my severance.

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I was displaced and have had the same experience as you. After over 30 years I was very happy to receive the maximum package (2 years pay). The checklist you need to complete is mostly available through the HR portal so you can get a head start. I am down to my last few samples and already got permission to shut down my storage unit. I have a temporary manager who for some reason feels the need to do field rides up to the end. Nobody else seems to have to do this so I’m not sure what that’s about but I can deal with it one more time for the great package we are getting. There are many complaints about Pfizer on here but I think I’ve been treated pretty fairly in my time here. I’m not going to miss what the business has become. It’s just not fun anymore.

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Insurance fraud might add 2 years to the wrong package. Maybe P would just seize your 401K.

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

You may not mind it but that doesn’t mean it isn’t crazy. Tell the manager you’ll meet at a spot for breakfast and go to a steakhouse for lunch. End the day at 2pm. Just say you have some off-boarding stuff you need to go do.

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I was also let go and it’s business as usual. Trainings in P2L, field rides every 3 weeks, dinner programs, business plans, etc. we don’t get the severance info until the 10th. Very strange. Hard to stay motivated, but trying.

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Where did you see we get the severance information on the 10th? All I seen is the last day of work and shut out of Pfizer systems is June 21st.

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

My manager read that to me about the 10th in the script he had to read. I saw it somewhere else also...... on HR source I think.

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Exactly. We get an email on the 10th with a checklist of everything we need to do. I was told that after the 10th we are not expected in the field but use that time to get everything checked off. As I said earlier the entire checklist in inside the HR portal if you can figure out how to get there. For now, get rid of any samples this week so you have a zero balance for your final inventory. Close out your storage unit once they are gone. There is a form to calculate your vacation days through August. Print any emails, IC info, phone numbers before you are off the system on the 21st. Buy your replacement technology now so you can transfer things you want.

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I was told I had to be in the field through the 21st. But it might depend on your manager. I wish I could stop in the 10th.

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Jeez my manager did not read me a script and has not supplied any additional information I’m having to check cafepharma for my information. What a mess.

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

On Pfieldnet, go to the tab: HR AND BENEFITS. Then on far right side there is a link to separation dashboard. You can get a lot of info on that site. But do it on your computer, not iPad.

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

”send people we just told we don’t want to work for us, to speak to our most important customers”

Sounds like a sound business strategy

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

What is the last day for us to go into the field and make calls? There seems to be a lot of stuff for us to do to close out. I want to have it all done before the 21st.

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Christ every 3 weeks.... what’s the name of your shithead of a manager

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Do all that needs to be done on Pfizer time. They love to scare people re: the severance. It’s yours and not a damn thing they can do about it.

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

WTF are working for? Burn your vacation time at the end.

18. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Pfizer thinks they are evil geniuses. They know they reopen many terminated positions after the layoff. So this allegedly inspires us reps to bust our asses after the announcement in the hopes we are a chosen one who gets to be re-employed. They think it brings out our best behavior.

It's the same f'd up thinking Wall Street has when a company lays off its sales force. Used to be a sharp drop in share price because why would a company lay off its sales generators proving future failure. Somehow now they all colluded and decided that laying off the sales force is a good thing because of the cost reduction to the bottom line.

19. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I resigned from the Derm division which was the worst "leadership" and biggest compliance nightmare I've ever seen, but was still drop shipping marketing materials two months after my last day working. Total shitshow.