So what’s the deal with this place honestly?

Discussion in 'Lexicon Pharmaceuticals' started by anonymous, Mar 29, 2023 at 7:55 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

So don’t tell me, this is yet another new biotech that is supposedly going to set the pharmaceutical world on fire right? How many people are going to be in this new Cardiovascular Salesforce? And I could care less how good a new drug is, it’s all managed care influenced now more than ever. This seems to me like it’s most likely going to be another one of those sales jobs where you want to put your head through the wall. Insurance companies dictate everything now.

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

No coverage, no formulary approvals, cash pay, absolute joke

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

if the rent is due accept the offer. Then continue to look around. The attrition will be 75% first year

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

What’s going on is a launch. I’ve been very impressed with the communication and resources from corporate. Got iPad and computer last week and training schedule looks great. Time to rock n roll starting Monday!

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Always at least one of these on every board.

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Biggest POS Liar

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Always! And always the hiring mgr. that screwed it all up. Karma baby Karma!

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

First Time on this page as I’m starting Monday. I’m curious why people don’t believe that this is happening?

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

It’s always good to hear from HR!

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Ghetto Pharma

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Sounds like another fly by night opportunity where the only people who benefit from anything are the retreads in upper management. If you need a job, take it and just use them like they use everyone else.

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Spot on! And that’s exactly what I’m doing. The process was disgusting and the most unprofessional experience of my life. I did get an offer and have accepted as I needed the job, but trust me it will be short lived. As soon as I get another opportunity I will be leaving with ZERO notice. F this place.

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

DITTO!

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

agree completely

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

SLUBY is the root cause. Miserable human being and highly unqualifed. The man will sink the ship and blame everyone

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Has anyone reached out to HR about what happened to our travel reimbursement for Texas? It has been over 30 days and crickets

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Sluby and Coats are old buddies. Worked together at Eisai over 15 years ago. No one else would hire Sluby.

18. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Coats has a criminal record

19. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Thats her typical MO. doesn't respond ever

20. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Ghetto Pharma