So, What Did You Think About the Meeting?

Discussion in 'Indivior' started by anonymous, Apr 23, 2018 at 8:57 AM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

what position?

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

What, did someone else get promoted to a special project?

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Umm, in case you didn't notice, it's the same troll on board here, AGAIN. Tries to hide with lame as texting, but the kac km if Grammer and language skills is a dead give away YOU don't work here. In the event you do her here, you're seriously a sick sick sick person

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

LAME ASS. Can't even text a complete sentence. Has a "hard on" over what we do. Definitely NOT a former CL. Quit saying we and us. You wouldn't get hired here, if you paid someone to coach you through the interviews. Crawl on back to your sewer and rot.

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I think so

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Your almost as wrong on this as you are in thinking your a good employee. Attitudes like this is what made OUR organization turn to shit. Helping people in one breath and telling someone to rot in another. Great example of how two faced this messaging has been

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

No. Your wrong. Bullshit is bullshit and you are full of it. You are so desperate to make us out to be what you are, a hypocritical low life scumbag. You are a troll and you can go rot yourself, shithead.

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I completely agree. Lotsa smack talk going on here, most of it troll ass bait.

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

What abm position opened? I didn’t hear

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

JH in the northeast

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

o_O

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

actually what’s bullshit is this launch.