So...what is a call?

Discussion in 'Janssen' started by anonymous, Jul 18, 2019 at 5:53 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

????

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Ask your RBD or SLD. I am sure they will be happy to share.

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

its what you act like you do between playing candy crush alone in a parking lot all day

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

If you drive by and wave your middle finger towards the office it is a call. I reserve this for the nasty offices which seem to be multiplying!

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I work in Massachusetts. No reps are allowed in most practices. If I look up a doc online I consider it a call.

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

OP, just make sure the doctor is in the office that day you enter a call. Now, you have to be careful if the doctor does not use a lot of your product, so for type of doctor, you don't want to enter too many calls on them. However, if the doctor uses a lot of the product, and you can get in for a lunch every few months, just enter your typical every 2 weeks on that doctor if the are in the office.

Pharmaceuticals is for kids.

This is why I left 17 years ago, when I was 28.

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Doesn’t sound like you’ve moved on.

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I “call” bullshit on this moron. Now that’s a “call”.

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

how is it BS when it is the truth?

You make no sense.

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

If you go in the office and use the bathroom to take a dump it is a call. Just note it in the call notes as "Same Shit Different Day"

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

A 'good morning" or "good afternoon" while he/she signs for samples and you are using a visual. And it has been that way for years; especially when you are not working with a district manager or someone else.

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Um. It's 2019.

85% of the offices don't take samples. The majority of the few that do have an MA run the iPad back to get the doc's signature.

Nobody's putting up with "visuals."

Sure, there are a handful of near-retirees in every territory who still do this song and dance for the free lunch. They're the same low-decile docs who DMs and RBDs see, over and over and over again, when they swing in to check off their half-day field rides.

Here's a challenge: Before your next field ride, look up 20 of the territory's highest volume targets. Check the call history on them. See all the calls being logged on them. Then ask the rep to take you to these accounts and watch a detail on any of them.

Welcome to 2019.