So WHAT IS GOING ON RIGHT NOW?!!

Discussion in 'Nobel Biocare' started by anonymous, Apr 26, 2019 at 8:01 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Alright party people let get REAL... what’s everyone really thinking right now?!!! Share your thoughts!! Make them loud AF!!

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Alright party people let get REAL... My Mother wants to blo every brown rep on this board.
    what’s everyone really thinking right now?!!! Share your thoughts!!

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Uhhh- there are no brown people that work at Nobel

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Its only old white Men

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Jump ship.. number of lost accounts..

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Everyone wants new jobs for the holidays

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Only true losers are left at this company. Washed up sales manages, lab rats that think they hit the big time or dental assistants that did favors to get a job.

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Sad one great people there! Gitt the loser wasn't one of them

9. Nobel and we are the patient. Old man from California needs to explain mess with NobelProcera software from 2011, Teeth in An Hour, Day, month All on Four and 100!!!!!!!! What a dental Mafia for so many years make patient sick with their product. All patient with titanium alloy bridges and bars needs to go to Metalurgical lab for consultation. I have a lawsuit against Nobel Biocare in Port Saint Lucie. How that happen that they lying a.nd the word let them kill us

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Two words you pick Train wreck, or Stay away! Nobel is the worst culture in the industry! They need a mgt clean house! They care nothing for their loyal managers and great salespeople. They only care when you quit because the lazy ass mgr now has to work till they hire another poor nieve sucker. Run away is all I or anyone will tell you

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Nobel Biocare is still hurt patient. They don't care about patient, loyal managers and great people who worked for them. You are right. They care about about INVESTORS AND STOCK MARKET.

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

***** important*****
    Apparently, major recall coming down the pipeline to Active implants due to major mix up on manufacturing and mix up during labeling.

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Shall Implant Direct now become the Envista Darling?

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

There may be one or two people of color working for NB. I was one of two black sales rep in 2006-08. I was also one of two managers (Ellis the head IT) at HQ in YL. Here's a funny story but true. At NB World Con 05 there were 4 black people that worked that show. George Harbert, myself Eric Hall, the singer Donna Summers and Bill Cosby.

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

None at Straumann, Neodent, IDS, ACE,
    Salvin how many more. If they do have people of color it’s in the back where they can’t be seen. Hopegg fully BLM nocks on all their doors.

18. anonymous

anonymous Guest

The Korean based implant companies only hire Koreans for all upper management positions that should be brought to light. There is a ton of bias at many of the companies that service the dental arena.

19. anonymous

anonymous Guest

we need more LGBTQ representation at these companies in sales and upper sales management positions. They would rather keep incompetent males than give someone that identifies LGBTQ A shot.

20. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Like your customers are going to give a rats ass what your sexuality is, or what you currently identify as. There are males, and there are females. Those are the two genders, little Antifa girl.