So, What's next?

Discussion in 'GlaxoSmithKline' started by anonymous, Jan 29, 2018 at 8:31 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Rumor has it, changes are coming our way. What's up with the Feb meeting? Now that old destructive field management rating systems have been gutted, is GSK willing to make real improvements for representatives? How will they right the toxic wrong? Or will they continue to allow rogue DSMs run around with 100 item behavior templates? I'm all for manager empowerment and constructive feedback, but really.... can do without the monthly colonoscopy. Please give my colon a break!

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Gray hair says it will stay same or get worse.

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Black hair says you’re senile

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

The rating system is the same- just a lower % now. I don’t know what you are talking about

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Reps still getting screwed, GSK now wearing a rubber! Lol!

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

It is simple. Go get a real career. If you did the rep thing longer than 3 years and are over 30 still doing it, well you my friend are an underachieving loser. Pharma reppin is something you do until you find a real career. If you thought reppin was a career, you are a fool.

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

The only fool is in the mirror!

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

True !

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I'll take the lower percentage weight any day over what we had. Made my day when the change was announced. I bet the changes are significant. And to the trolls, don't be jealous. Not much of a job critiquing bloggers all day. Maybe you should look into pharma repping? Would do u some good to get outside and venture beyond that cubicle. xoxo

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

#1 Big Pharma reps kick butt......great job and rewards.
    #2 Many hate GSK and drug companies because they have not been good enough and been fired. Period.

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

What's next?, or Who's next?

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

why

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

#1 Pharma reppin is nothing more than a cheerleader job for college grads that were too stupid to obtain a higher education while in college.
    #2 People hate GSK because of the fraud, corruption and the numorous examples of their apparent willingness to put profits ahead of the welfare of people. You could say GSK is the poster child for being a habitual offender.

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

This poster just can't stay away. He is the one turned down for a rep job and hates us now. Please knock the chip off your shoulder and find another job. We are a proud company with intelligent personnel who work very hard, make good money and perks too. We don't sit around bad-mouthing others.

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Great things to come. National meeting, first in long time. Over due. Post #13, sorry someone you know(child?) was treated with medications off label. Seen your posts all over, depression is terrible. Ask any employee, not happening here. Go talk to the doctor who prescribed off label. They are allowed to do this, called practicing medicine. Research is about taking risks. Sometimes this helps in discovery of new indications or cures. Sometimes not. I have seen benefit of anti-depressants in adults on the brink. Good company, look at the research and cures for serious disease world wide. Not perfect, but definite improvement everywhere. And BTW I am not an ass kisser. Good luck.

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Hey idiot-Gsk managers were implicated in ineyructingvreps to sell off label. That's why we are suffering under Cia and selling in this environment totally screwed up

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Ancient history. Lessons learned and fines paid years ago. Most successful corporations have been penalized for something, right? We know you'll be throwing darts at GSK bulls eye for years to come... no problem.

18. anonymous

anonymous Guest

$35 per share.