So when is is "No Layoff" Hammer Coming?

Discussion in 'Johnson & Johnson IT' started by anonymous, Jun 2, 2016 at 12:24 AM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Jansen IT.

No news or very vague news in weeks.

Leaders are not leading.

Cancelled Town Halls...Georgia on her way out Finally???

People sitting on edge. Can't even get an honest word from the RDLT.

Morale worse than ever.

So when is this thing that's not happening going to actually happen?

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Seems the Wrecking Ball started a Swingin' Today.

Scratching head over who on the LT is staying!

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Stu (who happens to share a name with one of those Minions) will still be here, mis-marketing a virtualization project as a validation effort.

When your leader doesn't understand foundational basics of IT what hope is there?

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

True, Stu will stay.

Mind boggling is Stu, for any logical reason, keeping Georgia or any of her reports and most below reports them on the RDLT...Stu-pefying!!!

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Is it true that Mike Reilly is leaving?

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I would be surprised by MR leaving, but I have heard that LJ in Medical Devices is being setup for failure.

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I just found out a couple of shared services resources based in Florida were just impacted by another round of layoffs that are AS-focused. Anything else happening in NJ?

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Rate as which shared services is hiring people expect major layoff's in coming times. Way too many Directors and VP's. Can someone tell me what people in ADEPT and CPI do? Major overhead for J&J IT being recovered on SOW's by AS. CIO made case for our cost being too high and rattled the organization with Ignite, Unite etc but honestly cost is going up across the board.

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Is he being stripped of resources that are being pushed under that AS and ADEPT umbrella?
    I sit in Ethicon and it looks like all the PL teams are being whittled down to a set of clueless business analysts.

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

There is no greater feeling than walking out the door on your own to another company that pays better. Don't let the man keep you down.

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

PL in medical devices is a joke. Non competent leaders and team members managing global capabilities. Instead of using Ignite as an opportunity to clean house they just recycled the same people with new titles. Name one leader there who has delivered global capabilities in past. Poor LJ. He needs to bring in new blood and competent people. Hear it has already started.

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Any word on the Pharma PL's or the "smart spend" mandate at Consumer?

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Did anybody hear of any cuts in AS Support due to reorg?

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Already happened, ask someone in team. Boss got rewarded with VP role.

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

saw the VP announcement, I wonder if SW will annonce the cuts in the next townhall or if he will laugh it off...

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

So, as someone who resigned last week for greener pastures, what's new?

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Greener Pastures? Please. JNJ as a company is solid. Janssen IT led by Georgia is an absolute joke. You've got people just trying to make it to retirement willing to lose status and bending to the will of idiots.

Who can't forget the money WASTED on the Op Model?

What a SHAM. Heidi Nolte was lucky to not get put in Jail for Embezzling!

18. anonymous

anonymous Guest

To anyone thinking to hire Heidi Nolte or Georgia down steam

Caveat Emptor!!!

19. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Greener. Promotion with complete relo at an organization investing more in IT. I couldn't stand the limbo of BU IT while this model sorts itself out.