So when is the reorg going to happen?

Discussion in 'Regeneron' started by anonymous, May 7, 2017 at 6:27 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

It's obvious that there will be a reorg. Will it be before or after Praluent meets its fate?

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

After

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Simultaneously

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Praluent with be fine.

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Thanks DR. Your transparency is epic!

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

So far there will only be a 50% reduction of the pcp cv sales force in June. More to follow per the outcome of the trial in early June.

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Outcomes not until March 2018. They can always hire some PCP again. Sanofi hired PC reps with no territory experience last time what would be different this time.

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

The sky is falling, the sky is falling?

How's it going douche bag ass? The company is hiring and expanding, not shrinking. Praluent will be fine. Where's the reorg? I've got something for you to lick, now get to it you lame ass skunk fart.

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Code red, code red, not flushed yet. This moron still around. You must work in HR in IOPS or just useless.

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Doom. You recognize Doom easily. It's a feeling and a taste, and it's black, and it's very heavy. It comes down over your head, and wraps tentacles around you, and sinks long dirty fingernails into your heart. It has a stink of burning garbage.

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Doom ...? Don't be so drama, poindexter.

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Take a "work selfie" on this one and post. Doom!

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

well Im kicking ass. NO reorg for me, or with anyone else for that matter. We will be fine on the Praluent team jerk off

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Patient died a year ago. Dupi next to go.

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Terifay is crazy and relying heavily on his security blanket DR to head up the architecture of our new structure. This has shitshow written all over it.

DR still on the dime and will be through the end of the year and beyond. Complete conflict of interest in putting his boys in leadership positions. For example, AP the Vaccine guy from GSK and current water boy for DR will lead PD1 with no Oncology experience. Makes no sense.

Expect more of the same bullshit at POA..."what a wonderful culture and we need to protect it" -- this culture blows---Leadership would have more credibility if they acknowledged how toxic the culture is and make a commitment to change for the better.

There are so many good employees who have left recently, are in the middle of interviewing with other companies and some who are sitting on offers about to leave. The company seems to think it's because people are concerned over the new org structure (no), or the Praluent uncertainty (no)...its because of Culture, Compensation and Lack of Strong Senior Leadership. Let's all hope we have a decent Sr. VP that's hired to take over for T and send DR packing.

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I don't know-this place is feeling more and more like big pharma to me, no matter how hard they try to protect the culture. Its big pharma, and why wouldn't it be? We have the cheerleaders from other big pharma companies running us.

Not surprised at all.

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

When leadership has to put up a "we aren't big pharma" slide you know it's too late. I love how we play the role like we have some kind of special culture when it's pretty bad. No Trust. Big Pharma leadership.

18. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I don't know dude. I haven't been here that long and did come from big pharma. The feeling i got was that the company is definitely getting bigger and they want to try to not be big pharma. I certainly felt aspects of that and don't know if they will be able to stop it, but it wasn't the full on big pharma if you know what I mean.

But the mandatory teleconferences, testing, field visit, and role playing type of meetings are certainly reminiscent of big pharma, but maybe not to that degree-yet.

19. anonymous

anonymous Guest

There is a growth plan no re org plans we’re launching new products and new indicatinsnane and more should be on the way in the next year or so and they’ve been hiring people in field and in home office