So where’s all this help for displaced reps?

Discussion in 'Avanir Pharmaceuticals' started by anonymous, Dec 13, 2017 at 10:04 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Got my severance package today and states my last paycheck will be on the 15th. On the Conference Call may have mentioned we were going to be employees until 15 January. If payroll behind two weeks that would mean my last paycheck would come at the end of January. All to find out today that our last paycheck is coming on the 15th and it will be a paper check. Which means by the time we receive it and it clears it’ll probably be 7 to 10 days after that because it’s an out-of-state check . Very disappointed in the communications here. Have not been contacted by any of the recruiters they mentioned and I am basically out on an island at this point. What a terrible way to do business.

“We won’t sleep until every displaced to rep is employed”

What an absolute crock of shit. These two knuckleheads are in the process of pulling this company apart to be sold off and spun off.

And would formally like to thank my manager for doing absolutely nothing to help us.

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Company is a circus. I know another company that went through this before and allowed employees to work until their final day. They also sent out an email every week showing vacant territories for displaced reps to apply for. Once you applied for a vacant territory, they had to interview you, and every vacant territory was filled by displaced reps. But at Avanir, it's all talk. Not only are they not communicating, but their hiring freeze is over and they're already interviewing external candidates for openings. It's all a hamster wheel at Avanir. Pump up new candidates about this "great" company and how much bonus money you can make. Tell them how strong their pipeline is, then once you accept the job it's hook, line, and sinker. Once reps catch on they can't leave quick enough, Avanir screws you out of your bonus, then hires the next sucker to run on the hamster wheel again. Management is so lousy that many of the displaced reps didn't even hear from their former managers after they were ousted. You have to be a real piece of shit to not reach out to your subordinates after they lose their job. Don't worry, the company will crumble quicker than Aziz's cuticle at the nail salon.

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Exactly. No emotion and read a script to get rid of us and no communication after. Bunch of coward managers.

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

You made a lot of money hawking cough syrup to old ladies with dementia and paying docs to push it.
    You are lucky to have not been charged with off label criminal charges like your sister company Insys.
    No severance is what you should get.

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Insys isn’t our “sister” company. There is absolutely no comparison between Insys and Avanir. Nice try. Why don’t you grow up and move on to something that would be a better use of your time. You clearly have no idea what you are talking about nor do you even a base knowledge of our industry. You can twist any information to sound nefarious, but it doesn’t mean it’s true. FYI: all pharmaceutical companies have speakers who are paid to deliver FDA approved educational talks on products.

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

the laid off NAM manager in Michigan
    interviewed for the Chicago NAM manager job that was open, and he got it, he’s moving his family to Chicago.

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Bad move, picking up your family for this POS company and moving to Chicago, dead last almost always.

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

How damn desperate do you gotta be to make that stupid move? Wow

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Stupid move. Move your family to the slum of Chicago for a slum company. Even if they survive the next layoff, Englewood and the South Side of Chicago won't be as friendly.