So Who's Interviewing?

Discussion in 'ZS Pharma' started by anonymous, Dec 17, 2015 at 10:55 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I think you are spot on for Nephrology experienced reps. It sounds like the synergies will be high for the new drugs for co-promotion with AZ. Anyone with experience in the industry knows that often times companies look for expertise and ZS will have with the launch of this new product.

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I was told Atlanta was the spot for interviews but that may have changed. No car is correct, but I was also told that may change with the AZ purchase?

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Car $850/month plus mileage. Salary close but a bit on the low end.

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Clarification...they will not bring everyone up to 120 min. If someone is at 90K they will not get 120K.

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

If you do the math 850/month plus mileage is significant more financially beneficial than a fleet vehicle unless you are driving a $800 month car. Trust me I did the math every which way possible.

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

What happens if AZ decides to
    Corner the hyperkalemia market and buy Relypsa? Can't imagine they would keep
    Both companies separate for very long, if at all. Relypsa drug is approvedwith complete sales force and management team. if they buy Relypsa and then ZS drug is delayed-then what? Wouldnt they-keep
    The Relypsa sales force and let go ZS people? Even if az doesn't buy Relypsa, how long will they keep the sales force if the drug is delayed?

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Then don't interview, problem solved!

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Im not saying AZ is trying or not trying to purchase Relypsa but I would be curious to see an example of a biopharma company doing this in the past in any part of the pharma industry at these type of $2billion plus buyout levels. This would be the first in the modern pharma history environment. An example anyone?

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Im not saying AZ is trying or not trying to purchase Relypsa but I would be curious to see an example of a biopharma company doing this in the past in any part of the pharma industry at these type of $2billion plus buyout levels. This would be the first in the modern pharma history environment. An example anyone?

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

AZ made low ball offer to Relypsa that was rejected. They are obviously interested. This is a unique situation. could be a great opportunity that never happens if ZS 9 is delayed. Never hurts to interview, just looking at the potential risks.

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Unique situation. No treatment for HK in over 55 years. Now 2 within 6 months that can be differentiated enough to serve 2 diff markets. 1 is approved with fully ramped up sales force. AZ documented suitor for both. 2 sales forces excessive. Interesting

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Point of clarification. The new Neph drug is not a co-promote AZ owns exclusive rights to it in North America as well as many other areas outside US. Astellas owns rights to it in Parts of Asia.

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Your post is incorrect. It should state AZ has been rumored to make an offer for Relypsa. AZ has not confirmed a bid nor has Relypsa. There have only been articles from analysts quoting this bid....and guess who benefits from a higher share price..firms of who the analysts work for.

IMO the rumor was put out there to increase valuation and interest in Relypsa. There are many many many people and firms who gain to benefit from a $50 share to a $75 per share price for an acquisition. This is just M&A 101 behind the scenes and happens more often than not.

AZ had a chance to put an offer in or to acquire Relypsa prior to purchasing ZS and that's with seeing all clinical info for both drugs. Why would they now go back and try to purchase Relypsa. Really makes no business sense. Furthermore this would be unprecedented in the pharma industry...not saying it cannot happen for that reason just mentioning it has never happened before at these dollar levels with two drugs being so close in clinical data.

Regarding delay...hardly. Not going to happen for many reasons. If it did AZ has plenty of cardio-metobolic/diabetes drugs a sales force could sell. Not an issue. Thanks for playing.

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Any time you go to work for a company that has just been acquired, it's a scary thought. This drug hasn't even come out yet and no one can even say when it will be. There is already a drug on the market that does the same thing.

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

You are right time to move since there is already a drug on the market to treat this condition. No way would I want to sell in a class with competition

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

anyone heard anything about interviews for the Southeast territories?

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

18. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Orlando next week

19. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Does anyone know total number of reps they're trying to hire?
    And dates of launch meeting?

My recruiter is nice but only wants to know about the hospital contacts I have....
    Thanks for any insight

20. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Question 1-does anyone have any insight to what the potential benefit compensation looks like with ZS?

Question 2- Also any updated communications as to when the hiring events will take place?