So... ...Who's Next?

Discussion in 'Cordant Health Solutions' started by Anonymous, Feb 17, 2015 at 7:03 AM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

What is the quit and fired count up to since the Fall? 10? And, who's next?

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

YOU!

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

we have a tough guy here. Blow me!

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Can you tell us why people are leaving or being fired? In what capacity were most of these employees working for Cordant?

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Former Account Manager. Only 4 weeks with company. Agreement terminated due to restructure. Management is striving to justify their existence. Company has a lack of leadership and direction. Cordant HS will fail.

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Employees from various areas of the company. Think I am glad they shoved me out when they did.

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

17 let go recently. Multiple offers out to a few different folks then rescinded. People being fired or quitting days into the job. More resignations with, rumored, more to come. Upper level shuffling around going on and being swept under the rug. Costs being cut wherever possible. Increased and unusual amount of pressure for sales. Cancelled conference calls.

Everyone is scrambling and running for their lives. Life in a company that is privately held and doing very poorly in the toxicology arena.

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

how many reps are left?

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

This is what happens with an incompetent President/CEO. NO experience in this business and the experience she had was in a very different sector. How does a chief growth officer keep their job when they have proven to lose more business than they get?

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Inept RBDR's, unaccountable AM's and poorly trained ISR's. Upper management is delusional thinking this leads to success. Sinking faster than the Titantic, yet the band plays on under Decia's direction. You cannot conduct a band without being able to read the music sheet.
    Enticed highly trained individuals to wave the Pom-Pom's. Those who remain have drank the Kool-Aid.

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

And they are too stupid to know that its Jim Jones kool aid!

12. Long Gone

Long Gone Guest

You can be in medical sales for 20 years and you will never witness such a high concentration of arrogant incompetence. Cordant is more of a punchline than a viable company.

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Touche'
    Arrogant incompetence really sums it up. I guess it worked at express scripts and quest.

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

It's only getting worse. They keep firing more aND more people. The Denver lab is closing. 50 people gone. Piss poor management. Can't believe SS is still in charge with her peons bm and ds by her side. Get out while you can. Most unprofessional company out there. They swooped up some ex Calloway reps but they are screwing people over left and right. My cuz needs to leave!!

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

The funny (ironic) thing about Cordant is that the longer Waud hangs on to it, the less it'll be worth. The company continues to struggle with retaining customers while reimbursements decline. It is a difficult environment for stand alone tox companies, even if they are really well run. The crew that is running Cordant is definitely below par. A year or two ago some professional, accomplished leadership could have stepped in and made a difference. Now, it'll just be a slow, clumsy death march until the inevitable fire sale. Oh well.

18. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Waud has given such latitude to this crew. It defies logic. The leadership has utterly failed at building a company that performs basic service in a consistent way. Driving away people with actual experience and competency to nurture a cliche of self-important prima donnas. The only hope for the company is to try to make some noise with their oral fluid dose study test, I guess. Even with that, though, the party is over. Reimbursement is dropping and non-opioid pain therapies continue to come to market. So drug testing will shift more heavily into substance abuse. $11 tests, no matter how many you do, won't sustain a company with the profound shortcomings the current leadership has.