So You Didn't Think It Could Get Any Worse On the PDI Norvartis Contract? SURPRISE!!!

Discussion in 'PDI Dedicated' started by anonymous, Jan 6, 2017 at 11:24 AM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

PDI needs to bring back Greg Richard from their Interpace division
    only then will you realize how good you have it now.

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Dexcom contract received letter stating bonus payout would be on April 15th. PDI is running a sweat shop!!! Expect our bonus to be delayed as well!!!

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Entresto PDI payout is now April 14 said Novartis got the data to them late just another reason to leave holding on to the money longer for no reason and the $2,000 raise to keep reps on this contract was a joke and really a insult by March 31st we will know whether we get a renewal or roll in and im guessing extending till December and ther turnover will be much worse than it already has been this has been a miserable experience

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Anyone receive notice to work with Fink yet? I think I will have to quit if that happens. The thread on Sanofi about her is horrible. I am just trying to make it to July, but this place is crazy.

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Question for the group.

15 years exp. Do NVS ABL's really think we care what happens to Entresto or NVS? So we've been here 8 months now and I have made the calls to MDs that I can actually see, done the extensive requested programs where all of us are fighting for the same attendees, done the Speaker Directs where I sit in an empty break-room from 12:45-1:15 just to play a video where no one is even in the room. I've even done 2 day ride alongs where your ABL tries to coach at nauseam and I just sit there and node my head. My Coaching Reports that I have received are Great! Why does he insist on trying to Re-Program a 15 year Experienced Sales Rep? Why not Sale Entresto together to accomplish a common goal of getting a script? Nope, Just coaching at nausea. Inside the call we actually lose sales because I would actually like to use my ABL knowledge, since you guys actually do know more than us about Entresto but the ABL is busy just standing there trying to find something to "Coach." Then the next thing that usually happens is while doing pre call planning the ABL who has never met the MD, never been in the office is telling me what is going to happen in the office. I look at him in amazement and say that's probably not a great idea and you give him the reasons since you actually know the office but he insists on his plan. Let's go w/ your brilliant plan! BOOM! We piss the MD right off!

We will be out of here in the next 1-3 months and what do you think we actually acomplished these past 12 months? I know from our stand point, I have never seen so much dysfunction and wasted energy in all my life. They keep saying that there might be a roll in, I can tell you that I want no part of it. As a matter of fact one way or the other I will not be at the National Meeting in June. I like working, I like getting this check but this will be one check that will not be missed. It's a shame to because in the beginning I actually had high expectations of selling Entresto,, I actually believed it was a good drug although I'm not invested in your company or product and knowing my place in your pecking order I was willing and able to give it my best. At this point I just look at NVS w/ bewilderment.

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Spoke to my ABL this morning who advised me to get my resume out. He says Novartis has no intent to renew our contract for another year and that the extension was to give Novartis time to find a different contractor. Apparently they have no confidence in Frank Arena and his BOY, Cedric the totally clueless and incompetent entertainer. The total lack of leadership from PDI doomed us from the beginning.

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I wonder if that's what the phone call tomorrow is all about?!?

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

It's for lunch compliance training

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I can tell you that Frank holds all Regional Coordinators responsible for turnover. Also Cedric wants you to lose any money on the table should you leave. There is no one and I me no one that cares about the people. George has actually commented that this contract was done on the cheap. The $2k was to stop turnover as it was stressing Novartis. This is undoubtedly the biggest cluster in CSO. Stay very far away from PDI, they are not organized and it isn't going to get better.

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Start looking for a job! Our RFC has been telling us individually to start looking for something else. She says that Novartis will not renew but possibly extend the contract through the end of the year if PDI provides some concessions. She is upset because apparently frank and his blow buddy cedric the entertainer have known about this for some time and didn't share the information with the RFCs. This contract has been a total cluster fuck since the beginning. The two bozos running this have been totally clueless and dishonest.

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Concessions!!??? We are already doing the same if not more than the actual NVS reps!!! Same 2 day ride alongs that are more like compliance ride alongs anyway.

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

hahha and now they want more from us. Unreal. And they wonder why people resign like crazy.

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

if they do not plan to renew, why pay for us to attend the national meeting?

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Your arrangements could be cancelled at a moments notice, drop in the bucket to them.

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Cedric The Entertainer told me that he single handedly won the contract renewal. Said that he swooped in, flashed his pearly whites, clicked his heels like Mr. Bojangles and charmed them with his incompetency! He told me it is better to look good than to be good. Even if you look like a clown.

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Cedric The Entertainer is all primed for Dallas. I think he may already be there and getting ready for show time!

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

its a drug company and they are made of money. In the grand scheme of things it doesn't cost much at all to have reps attend the money.