Sold company now looking for work

Discussion in 'TargetRx' started by Anonymous, Sep 19, 2011 at 10:34 AM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Craig Scott
    narcissistic senior manager destroyed and sold business now looking for work
    interests being the center of attention, myself, making money, myself, hugging good looking female subordinates, myself, feeling important, myself, stammering through public speaking opportunities
    experience savior of Tylenol, inventor of contact lens, creator of hispanic marketing, burner of capital and pontificator
    seeking position as savior puppet talker
    call with opportunities.
    women under 30 please include photo.

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Check out Luby's quote from hiring Scott. Think he still feels that way?

Monday, January 28, 2008 - 11:23 AM EST
    TargetRx names Scott president and CEOPhiladelphia Business Journal
    TargetRx Inc. appointed Craig H. Scott as president and CEO on Monday.

Scott will also join the Horsham, Pa., pharmaceutical consulting company's board of directors, effective immediately.

Michael J. Luby, company founder and previous CEO, will remain a full-time employee of TargetRx and continue as a director.

"I am confident Craig's proven leadership abilities will propel the company into its next phase of growth," said Luby. "I believe his wealth of experience in the pharmaceutical services industry, combined with his energy and vision, will be great assets to the future success of TargetRx."

Scott was previously president of the Catalina Health Resource division of Catalina Marketing Corp. in St. Petersburg, Fla. Prior to that he held management positions at Nelson Communications of New York and Johnson & Johnson of New Brunswick, N.J.

TargetRx markets products and services to help pharmaceutical clients deploy more effective and efficient sales and marketing programs. The company collects and analyzes physician attitudes concerning sales efforts for drug products. It has developed a large-scale database, along with patented proprietary analytic methods, to provide pharmaceutical companies with data to assess and improve sales campaigns.

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Do you have references (from time at Target)?