SOLD

Discussion in 'Liposcience' started by Anonymous, Sep 25, 2014 at 9:40 AM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

We all knew Doran would be pushing a sale eventually.

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

That was the only goal from day one.

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Touch up your resumes all you new hires best 3 months of your career I'm sure

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I love that the board is being investigated

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Howard says business as usual? wow! Kidding me! WOWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW please.

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

LOL Yea Howard Phil Lee and company really turned the ship around. Nice work guys! Well done. Now you can add "mismanaged great company with novel product and ultimately sank it with poor judgment" to your resumes!!

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Company has always wanted to be bought by Labcorp. And they have been in the works for awhile. LC didn't need vanteras cause they knew they would be buying the co. Lipo was pushing harder and harder on reps to stop working with other regional labs.

No way the board shopped around for best pricing for its investors. I smell a shit stain called Doran and the board.

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Accordance Search what will they do now oh they have another great client Oxford !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Does anyone else find that justice has been served? You are will now be part of a company that you have stolen clients from (if they decide to keep you). You will be continuing to fight back for the clients that you took from LabCorp to HDL. Yes, karma is a bitch...

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Justice will be served when the investigation uncovers that these guys were discouraging growth with any other lab other than Labcorp. Investors who bought in at $9 will be so pleased!

The guilty four know it.

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Most ironic part...

Lipo used/stole the Labcorp account data for years to flip accounts from Labcorp to the likes of HDL, BioReferance and any other reference lab possible!

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

This sale has been in the works for a while. Anyone who has been around for any amount of time saw this coming. The directors did what they did to push sales away from credible lab partners and pushed to only focus on Lca. Not a bad idea if that is the ONLY player in your territory which is not the case across the country. Broad reach of any diagnostic product is paramount when looking for TRUE success. I don't believe they did this because they were bought into the idea if a sale or even knew it was coming more because they are clueless and are mouth pieces for higher level management. Think about this, they pushed away from regional lab partners, began paying CDSs $65k to cjexk boxes, reach and frequency and fully focus on LCA. Sounds a lot like a KAE if you ask me.

People who can't lead only now how to manage, box check and drive tasks. That is what has been happening and this is the reason the culture has been declining for a year or so. Sad truly. Great product that HAD a lot of great people believing in change in the market and pushing for success.
    I feel bad (somewhat) for the people who fought for buy in from the upper management team and lost their souls doing it. True leadership and character are tested and revealed in the face of adversity. You know who you are...you reap what you sow.

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Lab Corp should not have paid more than 60M for this dog

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

speaking from.experience, you now know how BHL felt. it sucks seeing a great product go down the tubes. quest has killed the advanced lipid test for us....

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Justice being served? Who would actually bank on staying with the org? Are you serious. You would have to be a pure idiot. Would you actually work for Labcorp?
    Yeah right. Even the Cali reps must be looking for a new job right about now ha! sucks to be us. Thankfully, most of have great resumes already and we will have no trouble landing new gigs. I for one haven't burnt any bridges, even after I lost all my HUGE HDL business. My HDL rep is already hooking me up with a job interview.
    It is time to move on. This ship has sailed. Our amazing and wonderful test, which beats out all others, unfortunately is being sold to the "costco" of labs. FML And can you really expect them (Labcorp) to pay us what we're worth? Think again. Their reps are idiots. WOW. IDIOTS. Liposcience was amazing, I'm so glad I was part of it, I'm proud of the product, I'm proud of my work and so the F what that the leadership sucked. We did good work. Go find something great. We'll find better jobs

16. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

does this mean I won't get to meet the hot rep who couldn't show up last year?
    there goes our national sales meeting

17. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

"Pay you what you are worth" ?? Lol. You sold one freaking test! You're lucky labcorp bought the company, they overpaid for it.. Wall Street said the stock was a dog and the company was a sinking ship! labcorp and a Quest reps sell hundreds of tests and have to deal with service, IT, billing issues and many other daily things. Your job was cake compared to a Quest or LabCorp sales rep. "Liposcience was amazing" ? Seriously, your company just got bought for 85 million. The company was small potatoes my friend...... This joke of a test will go into the test offering along with the 3000 other tests they have.. Just another day for Labcorp but it's the end of the road for you junior...................

18. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Have you worked with the labcorp reps??? Clearly not. Pay us what we are worth?? right. Better than them is an understatement. Those labcorp reps can barely talk to a fraction of the tests they are offering. They are slow, non-motivated, complacent, and not driven. Majority of them DO NOT have a college degree. I work with Labcorp daily and they are idiots. Lucky to be glorified account managers paid to deal with billing issues, etc, they do NOT know how to up-sell accounts. Most of them are so freaking thankful that I'm willing to try to drive revenue in their accounts. They are so pathetic and spineless. Ass kissers!!!!! They are worthless. And if you don't think we (as Liposcience reps) are more qualified than they are, then maybe you deserve to go to work for Labcorp. I would have taken a job at LabCorp when I was 19 and just out of college "if" I was desperate. Best of luck to you, you freaking idiot!!!!!!! Most of the the rest of us have real job offers. But, why don't you go be a KAE for 50 grand per year??? Maybe you'll get lucky and pull in 90K per year! JOKE!!!!!!! Can anyone pay their bills on $50 grand per year? I'd rather work at Starbucks than deal with the sh&t they deal with at Labcorp. Moron!

19. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Who the hell do you think you are? Get a grip. Majority of us working for Liposciencec are WELL qualified to obtain superior and adequate jobs. Liposcience was amazing, YES, but that is over. Life will go on! TRUST ME! recruiters are calling. We SOLD (NMR) our test well. Sales reps will survive. Does that mean I'm all of a sudden as much of a commodity as the Labcorp rep? think again you Ahole. F U ! Labcorp KAEs are a JOKE. Always have been. Always will be. Most of them don't leave their home until 2pm daily while I'm out driving sales for those idiots who can't sell. Liposcience work twice as hard and twice as long. In my territory we didn't sit around on our asses waiting for Bioreference. We actually had to do real work. Anything after this job will be a cake walk.

20. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

All i have to say is Labcorp better be paying a$90 grand plus per year to keep reps. Granted, it will most likely be one rep to cover 7 states, but you better pay. We will not stay.