SOLD!!!!!

Discussion in 'Genoptix' started by anonymous, Jan 26, 2017 at 11:57 AM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

How's everyone feeling?

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

What happened? Is everyone ok?

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Heard they gave need during National sales meeting....

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Did anybody have the retention bonus discussion yet with their managers? Curious what other people got offered....

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Finally get rid of the people from New Jersey who have neither cared nor had a clue. It is one thing to not know your business it is entirely another to interfere with those that do.

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Yes, Got ours.... 25k for 6 months... 50k for a year... not offered to everybody.

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Not only did I get the 25k for 6 months retention package, but I also got to keep my all in one printer, 24 slide kits with plastic holder (those edges can cut someone), a wall poster showing the lifecycle of a stem cell (that's my favorite), and I get to keep my old iphone4, and an engraved Genoptix wooden shower back scratcher.

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Retention bonus? Ha!

everyone screwed themselves when they blabbed about how happy they were with the change in management. at that point the idea of retention bonuses was taken off the table

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Does anybody have any idea of what will change with new ownership? (besides what they tell us) Should I be worried?

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

reduction in benefits.