SOLD

Discussion in 'Upsher Smith Labs' started by anonymous, Apr 20, 2017 at 11:54 AM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

SOLD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:)

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

what else were they going to do with the mess Mark made? Lucky they found a buyer at all.

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Mark and his mobe riding off into the sunset.

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I think it's hilarious how many disgruntled former employee's still post here. I used to work at USL, and the company has always been bigger than ME and KE. Yes, they built the company and ultimately everything bubbles up. However, there are a ton of amazing people who have, and still work at USL. Stop throwing the company under the bus when you benefited from a family who gave you a job, and the chance to be a part of a company that is REALLY good. Move on. If you're happy now, then be grateful for where your path took you. The truth is, yes...the launch plan into Neurology was filled with holes and at that time no one had a choice except to agree and go along. It would be foolish though to argue that the principle of what he was trying to accomplish was not bold, admirable and worth fighting for. Besides, I happen to know that ME was done with pharma before we even started Neuro. This dream he had of changing the industry was probably the only reason USL wasn't sold sooner. Furthermore, USL isn't junk. If it was, then why does it make so much profit every year. It just so happens they aren't good at, or in the position to excel at brands. They are good at generics, niche generics, and quality. So USL's future and yours didn't end in a perfect marriage. Oh well, that's business. Be your own advocate and control your own destiney. I was always treated extremely well, and during this time I wish there were more congratulations than finger pointing. Sick...

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Thanks rusty, do you think you'll still be there a year from now?

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Clearly wasn't Mark, the clarity of thought was to good. Probably written by one of his "boys" that tell him he is a true entrepreneur and genius.

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

He bragged about high profits, neglecting to mention all they ever did was raise prices, everything else was a failure.

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

He is a spoiled rich kid, nothing more. Hope he enjoys the spoils of his failure.

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Yeah it's a veritable laugh riot. OR maybe it meant something, though it's irrelevant now. The little pieces left will fail or be sold. ME will buy a few shiny cars and continue to follow his delusions sold to him by hucksters. I hear there's a really hot juicer idea he could try to get in on.

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

with the positive news on the intransal product, will we still get to sell it like they told us or is it being sold as well?

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

It'll be sold. Guarantee.

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Agreed. I guess the only way we will sell it is if we join the company that buys it? Any ideas who that might be?

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

who is the "we" in your question? The 8 of you that are left? Ha!

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

"Get out. Go fast. Get as much distance as you can."
    - heard recently on the third floor

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Heard that for years now.

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Heard that for years now.

18. anonymous

anonymous Guest

what happens now?

19. anonymous

anonymous Guest

The usual suspects jockey for position and protect themselves by sacrificing others. It's been the Upsher way for decades.

20. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Except it will be magnified this time and those 'usual suspects' will outdo even their most egregious past atrocities.