Soldiers Die, Trump Goes Silent

Discussion in 'Political Discussions' started by anonymous, Oct 16, 2017 at 12:03 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

It has been two weeks since 4 US troops were killed during and ISIS ambush in Niger and still no word from Trump. He seems to find lots of time to golf and tweet negative things about Rex Tillerson, but no comment on our brave troops dying? Trump once again proves he is deft and a moron. This inaction and lack of any comment is reprehensible and sad.

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Trump is great! You're just a biased fool.

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Where is the bias?

Did he greet the soldiers coffin? NO

Did he even mention the 4 fallen troops? NO

You are the only fool who also is disrespecting our servicemen with your foolish reply.

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Here's the scoop,

Four USA Special Forces soldiers were killed and two more injured in an ambush by Islamic extremists earlier this month. Trump’s comments notwithstanding, Obama ALWAYS called the families of fallen soldiers.
    Trump stated he didn't and was later pressed on his claim, but he declined to retract it. “I don’t know if he did,” Trump said of Obama. “I was told that he didn’t and a lot of presidents don’t, they write letters. I do a combination of both,” he continued, referencing both writing letters and calling. “Sometimes it’s a very difficult thing to do, but I do a combination of both. President Obama, I think probably did sometimes and maybe sometimes he didn’t, I don’t know, that’s what I was told.”

All I can do, all I can do is ask my generals. LOL. Other presidents did not call, they’d write letters. And some presidents didn’t do anything. But I like the combination, I like — when I can — the combination of a call and also a letter.”

President Trump’s claim is wrong. President Obama engaged families of the fallen and wounded warriors throughout his presidency through calls, letters, visits to Section 60 at Arlington, visits to Walter Reed, visits to Dover, and regular meetings with Gold Star Families at the White House and across the country. This is on record.

White House spokeswoman Sarah Sanders was asked on Oct. 6 why Trump had yet to make any statements about the U.S. troops slain in Niger.

She said, "I'll check into it."
    “I made a statement on behalf of the administration yesterday in the opening,” she said, according to a White House transcript. “Obviously, anytime one of the members of our great military are injured, wounded, or killed in action, that is certainly something that we take very seriously. Our thoughts and prayers are with those individuals.”

On Monday, former Obama aides Alyssa Mastromonaco and Dan Pfeiffer responded on to Trump’s claim, calling him a “deranged animal” and “a deeply disturbed ignoramus who is a pathological liar,” respectively. Another former Obama staffer, Ben Rhodes, also condemned the “outrageous and disrespectful lie.”

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

And just think! You were stupid enough to support such a person in the primary process! You didn't Cruz and so you lose......and whine like an idiotic child! :p

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Nope, you're the biased fool alright. Obama was far from perfect in dealing with honoring the military. You have a very short and selective memory.

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Using these KIA for political purpose ? Only a dispiciple, coward, civilian liberal would do this.

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Here in Texas, our coach Popovitch summed it up perfectly.

“I’ve been amazed and disappointed by so much of what this President had said, and his approach to running this country, which seems to be one of just a never-ending divisiveness. But his comments today about those who have lost loved ones in times of war and his lies that previous presidents Obama and Bush never contacted their families, is so beyond the pale, I almost don’t have the words. This man in the Oval Office is a soulless coward who thinks that he can only become large by belittling others. This has of course been a common practice of his, but to do it in this manner – and to lie about how previous presidents responded to the deaths of soldiers – is as low as it gets. We have a pathological liar in the White House: unfit intellectually, emotionally, and psychologically to hold this office and the whole world knows it, especially those around him every day. The people who work with this President should be ashamed because they know it better than anyone just how unfit he is, and yet they choose to do nothing about it. This is their shame most of all.”

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

He's an idiot and so are you. This is just more fake news. Trump is doing a fine job in this area as he is in most.

Popovitch is the one who is unfit, unfit to pass judgement on our president.

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Ha!! Finally people like Popvich, Corker and McCain are coming to to their senses but fear it's too late. All the Germans who voted for Hitler realized too late that he was insane. When will our Republican Congress and Senate wake up?

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Those three stooges are a disgrace.

Hillary was Hitler and we avoided that mistake, thank goodness!

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Ok hospira Cruz bot

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Ok, idiot bot!

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

[​IMG]

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

This ship has sailed, fool!

Nobody is a bigger draft dodger than Bill Clinton.

And that loser Obama spent his time in high school doing drugs and attempting to play basketball so Trump has him beat too.

Do yourself a favor and just shut up!

17. libluvsbukkake

libluvsbukkake Well-Known Member

Did you know, that Barry serviced old White Guys for Cocaine in Hawaii?

18. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Source please?