Soldiers Die, Trump Goes Silent

Discussion in 'Political Discussions' started by anonymous, Oct 16, 2017 at 12:03 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. libluvsbukkake

libluvsbukkake Well-Known Member

One of his former classmates.

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Sure pal, that's like saying one of Trump's former acquaintances saw Russian hooker pissing on him. Who?

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I don't doubt it!

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

No, it's nothing like that. You can't even get the bogus story correct which was bought and paid for fiction anyway.

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Like Trump has never did drugs, you have to be a moron, not to see he is a burn out coke head. Powder or the pipe? With all his nasal problems my bet is the powder. Lol:)

6. Vagitarian

Vagitarian Well-Known Member

Jeffrey Epstein; Studio 54. Next !!! :cool:

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Doesn't matter. My point still stands. Don't criticize Trump's behavior if you have already accepted that sort of behavior in previous Demokkkrat presidents. You wouldn't want to be a hypocrite now, honey! :rolleyes:

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Using coke a few times when you are young and then growing past it is a whole different thing tan continuing it as an adult later in life. Trump also provided it as a way to lure women (some perhaps as young as 14) into lascivious sex with older men. :mad:

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Fool, my point still stands.

Obama did a lot of coke. As for Trump all you have is rumor and innuendo. Meanwhile we know what sort of scum Obama and Clinton are. Until you're ready to call out slick willie as being a pedoperv you really need to shut up about Trump!

I don't care how red in the face you get! :D

10. Vagitarian

Trump had his pedoperv buddy, Epstein recruit the girls at his Mar Lago resort.

He was an enabler as well as partaker. :cool:

http://www.politico.com/story/2017/05/04/jeffrey-epstein-trump-lawsuit-sex-trafficking-237983

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Look lamb chop there is a difference between likeing to get high and being a sex perve who uses drugs to expoit children, my friend your president is disgusting.:)

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Look buttercup, all you have is rumor and conjecture. Far more proof that Clinton is a sex perv who has exploited children than Trump. Got it?

You're just a dishonest hypocrite.:D

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Whatever, takes one to know one.:)

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

No, child that's a lame saying. You're a hypocrite. End of story. It's proven in this thread. You've got no proof and your idiotic contention doesn't qualify.

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Whatever, you wrote the book on hypocrisy, old lady or man. End of story.

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

No, you're just a lying fool.

17. Vagitarian

My dad's bigger than your dad! :oops:

18. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Sorry idiot boy but that's not what's going on here. You're just wrong as usual. :cool:

19. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Yeah you're the expert on what is right or wrong. Who die and made you the messiah? :) Takes a fool to know a fool.

20. anonymous

anonymous Guest

How silly! No a fool is not going to recognize a fool. A wise person does that. :rolleyes:

If you want to become an expert on right and wrong, it's easy! Read the Bible!
    But let me guess you've got a problem with that, right?

So you think you get to determine right and wrong without God.