Solstas Lab Partners???

Discussion in 'Solstas Lab Partners' started by Anonymous, Nov 11, 2010 at 1:44 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Next 3 months... Due tell!!

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Legacy Hayes has not lost any business yet so don't listen to the others. The new manager is great and knows the industry better than most and she doesn't play games. What news travels fast the fact South Florida is gaining accounts at both Legacy Oracle and Legacy Hayes? Every company has growing pains so suck it up.

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Who doesn't like big boobs?? There is a lack of them so the bigger the better!!

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

If I were you I would ask to speak to actual reps in south Florida to find out true info. Here you will get reps who complain and hate our company and that totals around 5%. The other 95% are out getting accounts and getting paid. I was very skeptical when I first looked into Solstas but now I know I work for a lab that is better than most. Guess what IT and billing are not perfect at any lab! This is the trend in this industry. I can say that Solstas in Florida is better to work for than any other labs in that area.

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Thanks for the Positive Comment. Everything does not have to be so Negative on this board. I have worked for the Big Two and believe me, the reps there would give anything to work for Solstas. They are not getting paid, I have friends at both labs.

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Why so many SAE and MAE positions posted in Florida recently?

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I'd think long and hard before I made the move. The ONLY thing you can be certain about with Solstas, is uncertaintly. I hate to say that, but it's the honest to God truth.

Their billing department is a NIGHTMARE! Accounts have left due to billing problems and it's not getting any better. It's complete stupidity when a patient pays for their labs up front and then gets a bill for those labs. I had a doctor chew me up one side and down the other because the patient took the bill to the doctor and complained about being sent to a lab that did this.

I didn't belive it at first, but they're gearing up sell. You won't be employed by Solstas for very long, that much I can promise you. They've got too many irons in the fire and are setting themselves up to look appealing to one of the bigger companies. They're owned by an investment group, not a bunch of lab gurus. Investment groups get into businesses for one thing, to make money and they're planning on making a ton of it by selling as soon as get a convincing flow chart.

Again, I would say, think long and hard. I'd tough it out in a tolerable job and look for something more concrete than risk being unemployed in the near future.

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Where does solstas do any pain management testing?? Who are the toxicoligists on solstas staff? I dont think you know anything.

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Update...they used to be quality l;abs. Once they are touched by solstas anyone with a mind is promptly run off, and customers of these once quality labs just become a victim of neglect and abuse. Sale this bs somewhere else!

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

As long as we dont have a brain above them. Poor kc and the crap she has to deal with. she is smarter than you all and plays dumb blonde in hopes of getting a piece of the pie. Or are one of you getting a piece of hers??

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Legacy Hayes.. I heard try are my losing business because they have not converted yet. New manager at Hayes too? We heard about a new customer service manager that is out to get everyone. She might have some moles and we hear she was just a rep from where she came from. Don't fluff her heathers too much we hear from other reps that South Florida is a different beast to tackle and competing against 30+ labs.

Not a team player from what I hear RUN

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I can't argue about billing as they need to get it together and clients will suffer until they fix the problems. However selling Solstas is another story. Apax owned Spectrum and they sold to WC. They did not fire everyone but rather hired more. Solstas continues to hire more so selling to another private equity firm does not equal massive layoffs. They can't really sell to LC and Quest ain't buying either. If another private equity firm buys them then we still have jobs. I would not be worried about if they sell but rather fixing the current problems.

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

South Florida is a different market and 30+ labs where? 25 of them pay clients and that is in Miami. Go north and you will find one independent lab and Quest and Labcorp all over. Don't player hate because we got a manager that will get stuff done and knows the industry.

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

That is because they cleaned house at one lab and they are growing the market. Can't do that with a few reps. If you look at Quest and Labcorp they have 5 reps for every one rep we have in a certain market. They are putting more boots on the street.

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Who cleaned house? Reps got fired?

Sounds like someone is on the managers bandwagon. Pitaful, maybe one of the cronies she's got. Heard lots of wooonderful things about her... NOT!

Can someone from the South please chime in??

Question what are the Hayes reps planning on doing with themselves? Do they even have any?

16. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

17. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Thank you all for your insight and I will be taking everything stated into consideration. I do want to state an observation however many of you on here seem truly miserable. I know that currently the job market is very rough but you can choose to stay miserable or make the best of what you are being dealt. For your own peace and mental health please choose the latter. By the way for the comment on big boobs…. I am an intelligent 35 year old female who happens to have DD’s and really don’t like to be judged on appearance alone.

18. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

considering getting into this business in VA for sales.....any thoughts or comments??

19. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

All you working class people always worry about stuff like your jobs and livelyhood, but who among you ever worries about what is really important - namely ME, and people like me who create jobs for others.

You have no idea of how hard it is getting for us "gentlefolk." Climate change has caused the price of polo pony feed to skyrocket, and I may be forced to start reusing golf clubs. Don't even get me started on how immigration reform is making it hard to find servants willing to work hard all day for the price of a couple tacos.

This economy is forcing all of us - well really you - to sacrifice. So quit worrying about yourselves and take one for the team - I mean ME.....

20. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Looks like its finally here?! No way?

What will our talk be this year?