Soluble Systems/Theraskin??

Discussion in 'Wound Healing' started by Anonymous, Dec 20, 2010 at 7:41 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Anyone heard or know anything about Soluble Systems/Theraskin? I heard they were hiring in the N.E. Any insight on the company or their products?

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

It's dead skin. Sort of like cutting your finger nails and repackaging them as toothpicks.

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

the skin is as dead as the company. i heard the doors will be closed in less than a year!

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

isn't that the wind up thing that closes wounds ?

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

The consistent word in the wound care community is that the company is poorly managed, zero strategic forsight, high turnover and a lack of long term sustainability. In addition i heard CMS gave them a 90 day global...ouch!

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

product works very well but 90 day global is a killer. President has no clue about how to run a medical company and the VP of sales has no idea how to manage and motivate a sales force. Time seems to be running out.

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

What did they do....fire you? You don't seem to have a clue about this company. Being known as a liar should be of great benefit to you.

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Seems your info about a 90 day global was wrong. It is a 0 day global.

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

It's funny that you responded to a post that is over a year old AFTER the global was lifted. Genius.

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

How is this company? Salary? Commissions? Company car or allowance? Thanks for any insight...

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

DD rocked this place when he was here. Bring him back quick so we can back on track.

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

What did he do that was so great?

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

did you see his sales results? He was on top of the leaderboard routinely. Company advisory boards, go to RSM, effective just to name a few.

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

He was pretty thin-skinned. *rimshot*