Solutions Consultants

Discussion in 'Merck' started by anonymous, Oct 25, 2017 at 10:20 AM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

What the hell does this group even do ?
    LaurieAnne and her minions add zero value to the company OR the customer for that matter

FUBAR

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Any time I hear consultant, I cringe, laugh and marvel at the waste of money they are. 99% of the time their findings and suggestions are simply common sense and are obvious to the majority who will be affected by them. Most would make Captain Obvious day “DUH !”
    I marvel at the fact our leadership can’t see on their own the “revelations” the consultants present to them. Perhaps they shouldn’t be leaders and perhaps people should be promoted on merit vs. who they know or whose ass they kiss.

It’s always been my suspicion that there’s something a little shady going on between our and their guys...... payola going back and forth so everyone gets a little cut of the wasted expenditure.

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

They enroll customers in protocols that they get paid for if they follow everything. It’s basically a back door research project outside of sales. They also have a certificate in Quality improvement for other projects

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

So they do virtually nothing, and a certificate fo what? Hahaha! It's all smoke and mirrors. Whose relative works for them? Sounds like some mucky muck's dimwit daughter's company.

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

It's called a LEAN certificate, look it up.

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

HEY. Don't you dare say anything negative about Laurie Ann. She has skillfully gamed the system with Merck since day one. She is once again doing it in her current role. Her primary skill is self promotion and self preservation. I actually am in awe of her skill set. Merck has allowed her to do so for the last 25 or so years.