Solutions. No gossip.

Discussion in 'Arbor Pharmaceuticals' started by anonymous, Aug 4, 2017 at 12:14 AM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

i like my job. Here are some solutions if anyone cares.
    Get rid of ezrx. Give credit for all scripts. Focus on all types of scripts: med d, medi medi and commercial. Give free 30 day vouchers for all products. Spend money on managed care contracts that will make a difference. Refresh data the same time every week so it doesn't seem manipulated. Hire experienced managers that can actually teach and coach their reps.
    There are a lot of good people at Arbor. People just want to work and get paid. I hope things get better soon.

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

1. Man Care contracts are neg for next year or later and that team has few skills

2. John J and data are in over head and that ain't gonna happen, even if the pray to TRs God every morning. They are dumb

C. NO CREDITS FOR ALL SCRIPTS

TR

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Yes! We need people with experience running things around here. And I don't mean people with a couple of years of pharma experience.

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Reality is Arbor is just a shitty company in every way. "We aren't the only shitty company" should be their logo. The turn over is a huge flag as to how awful managers are and they won't hire reps from Pharma with good experience. I'm interviewing with other companies. We should be run out of business.

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Should be "we aren't the only shitty company but we are the absolute worst." Enjoy your search I'm on the couch now doing the same!

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

TGIF

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

it's funny that a person who doesn't know the difference between a slogan and a logo is trying to paint Arbor as a shitty company.

There's no such thing as shitty companies, just shitty employees. I'm sure other companies will appreciate your solid grasp of the English language, best of luck to ya.

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

:p

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Yes and I hope you put on your resume I was a wordsmith for a shitty company. Derp, Arbor is a shitty company.

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Arbor is where reject pharma reps and mgrs like KB end up. They hire anybody with a heart beat. The sad thing is the whole industry knows this! We are a joke. Im trying to get out but no one wants to hire a rep from Arbor. It comes up in every interview. The hiring mgr asks, So, Arbor tell me why you chose Arbor. My reply is, well, I wanted to use Arbor as a stepping stone into pharma.