Some of the New “Leadership” destroyed a great Culture

Discussion in 'Exact Sciences' started by anonymous, Aug 17, 2019 at 12:02 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I love that you used the term douchebag!

It’s unfortunate but this company has definitely changed, for the worse.... The test is great but the culture is demotivating and going downhill. It’s sad really.

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Never put all your eggs in the same place you depend on a paycheck. Anything can happen. Just take a look now.

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Never fear... They’re doing another “Listening Tour”

That’ll fix everything

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Who is the “Whistleblower”?

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

looks like we will be seeing a new commercial soon! Instead of advertising for CG, it will be a law firm. Maybe Kevin’s tears will be real at the next meeting if there is one. I wonder if he received the news of the lawsuit when he was on a ski lift and took a pic of a mountain?

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

What lawsuit?

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Go fuck yourself! KC is the leader that still inspires us. This thread is NOT about him, it’s about the recent leadership that has come onboard and destroyed what used to be an incredible culture in the Sales Team.

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Kevin is an inept fool that need to be fired.

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Because it worked so well last time.

What a joke! Waste of time. I will take my dinner at home and talk to a wall. More will done that way and I will feel like someone is actually listening. Thanks but no thanks!

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Sure buddy... keep telling yourself that. One can only imagine what your career path must look like. Sucks being back in mommy's basement, doesn't it?

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Got it. You’ll sit at home and cry instead of actually having a discussion with senior leadership. But, the problem is THEM, right? Your problem is your cowardice. Don’t blame that on someone else.

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Ya. That’s called a CLM. Career limiting move. Tell Senior leadership they are clueless. Are you nuts. No matter what anyone says they are always right and hold all the Power, are care nothing about what minions like us PMRs have to say. We are to shut up and take direct orders or be managed out. But, nice idea. Fool.

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I got it. You’re afraid to say anything when it isn’t anonymous.

And, rather than just call someone names, why not try and identify the specific changes that have been made and have a discussion about their impact on the PMRs? That’s why they have the tow halls. And, if you think they don’t care, it’s because you’ve never talked to them. Put your big boy pants on and go have an adult conversation. I know you can do it!

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

There is nothing we would like more than to be truly honest about the current morale of this sales force. There is one person in senior leadership who came to this company with a very confrontational, intimidating presence , and that has never been a characteristic of our culture. Everyone I speak with understands the need for changes in strategy , but can’t we do it with a positive let’s get this done attitude instead of this leader making PMRs feel like he is out to get them and spends his time developing metrics to catch everyone doing something wrong instead of looking for and supporting all of the great things we do!
    Many of us love this company and our mission, but he is going to destroy it with his negative presence. Surely other senior leadership can see this too???
    The new strategy is awesome but we don’t need to be beat up and beat down to achieve it.
    Please let us have our positive can do culture back..
    PLEASE????

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Wait....so, you agree with the strategy. You just don’t like the way he talks to you and that he actually measures results attached to the strategies that he employs? Time to toughen up, snowflake. This isn’t college anymore.

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

18. anonymous

anonymous Guest

You are nothing more than a Coward. Leave if you don’t care to be employed at this organization.

19. anonymous

anonymous Guest

No one cares about your opinion
    The poster is dead on accurate.
    Deal with it. Speaking of cowards. What are you doing on here making stupid statements

20. anonymous

anonymous Guest

The poster is a liar and is failing. They need a safe space and new butt plug. Sound familiar?