Some say, “NO communication, is good communication”. It’s been proven “FALSE” in this case

Discussion in 'Avanir Pharmaceuticals' started by anonymous, Nov 21, 2019 at 3:51 AM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Anyone getting any sleep this week? Seems like a lot of night owls are trolling this site, desperate for any new news. This stress of fumbling through, looking for real and true information, has only created more extravagant rumors and the “fake news” has begun to be tiresome. I’m so ready to know our fate today.

At least during the 2017 restructure, communication was flowing and there wasn’t complete “radio silence” from Avanir and/or upper management. Maybe they’ll follow the same 2017 plan???

1. A quick conference call in the morning to say, “if you receive a calendar invite from HR, Legal, RBM or interim RBM, after the field sales call, then you’re being “displaced”. That group of callers can only communicate from a preplanned script. Don’t plan on asking questions like “WHY ME?”. They just repeat everything they read, again. It’s cold, I hear. All benefits and your severance package, will be discussed then or during an additional “exit” call, that will be planned then.

I think every persons severance package will be different, based on tenure.

2.“If you receive an email from corporate, saying you made the cut, you’re good” and you can go back to business as “usual”... with changes, I’m sure.

3. Then comes a follow up regional call, later in the day, to address who was let go in your region or changes occurring regionally and if you’re lucky, maybe you’ll get some dirt on national changes. Who the heck knows what’s happening in this phase, especially with all the RBM cuts yesterday.

4. Friday’s all company meeting, will be the time where they announce, “everyone on this call, has been retained and this is the new Avanir, moving forward”. Blah... blah... blah...

Anyone seeing or thinking anything differently, for this go around???

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

You are correct. No reason for the head games, insecurities in so many. The day will come when all will finally get it..

The ones I Hate to say, think its fun, a big game for them like that movie when the top have people fight to live, and they bet on them etc..

If you could see the games played behind closed doors each of you would stand up and relize how many are puppets. Remember they are great actors...

Lastly how do I know, just being in right place at right time. How many successful in money do you know or researched to find out how did they make it? How many did they hurt to get to the top?? Have you ever read how to restructure a company. Read learn and you will see emotion less, financial only..

It will take a Next Generation Robinhood to change this...so much the people of today are not privileged to. If we spent the time doing pisitive vs jegative for ego and greed, all would never worry or suffer.

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Looks like this is spot on! Emails and/or calendar invites have been sent and everyone should know their fate by now. A mandatory call is set for all field sales to be on tomorrow morning, before the Q4 company meeting.