Some thoughts about current situation...

Discussion in 'Dendreon' started by Anonymous, Sep 1, 2012 at 11:24 AM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I agree, the amount of lies posted on this board is overwhelming. Intentionally so. To claim there will not be a Dendreon in 14 months is a straight out lie. The company has $500 million in cash, used $49 million in cash last quarter, and has undertaken a major restructuring plan to substantially cut future costs. This poster hides behind a Anonymous username and constantly Perjuries himself.

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Grow up. You embarrass yourself. As someone who reads this board and doesn't post much, looking at your posts and how crazy and over the top they are, it almost seems like the same people who don't believe in Dendreon are writing your posts to present the other side as crazy. I doubt that is true because I don't think there are elaborate schemes here, but if your posts are meant to present a positive outlook for the stock, they aren't working. Your posts are stupid, hateful and completely crazy.

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I could not agree more with you. This poster is all about an all out negative attack on Dendreon. He is full of hate for a company treating cancer patients. Very sad.

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

1. The company victimized retail investors due to the greed of a current director
    2. The company victimized investment banks due of the greed of a current director
    3. The company victimized employees due to the greed of a current director
    4. The comany shunned BP due to the greed of a current director.
    5. The company is currently hurting cancer patients, investment banks, and employees by continuing to keep the same Board of Directors in place that was here when they did all these things. Everyone on the Board of Directors who was here on January 5, 2012 accepted free shares while a current director was CEO.

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

The Company's whole freakin executive team is new. The CEO has been replaced. The Chairman of the Board has been replaced. Sales and marketing management has been completely replaced. Operations management has been completely replaced. Legal has been replaced. Hundreds of people have been replaced. The Company is an almost entirely new company. A 15 minute BOD conference call every 3 months does not run a business. Your posts have no merit and are simply a result of you vandetta against Provenge, Dendreon, current Dendreon employees and cancer patients. Your posts here victimized these stakeholders on a daily basis. Very sad and your in denial.

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

It is a real shame that you are such a huge Coward that you will not sue Gold directly for the crimes he committed at least one year ago as CEO and COB of Dendreon. Instead you choose to victimize thousands of Dendreon employees and cancer patients though your constant false rants on this board. Dendreon is a new company today with an almost completely new management team. Go after the true criminal not the innocent.

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

To people who may be new to this board, disregard the raving lunatic on this bulletin board. He is from a stock board and has financial interest in this company. He wants you to buy the stock. Do so at your own risk but do not listen to his posts. In the quoted post, he tries to confuse you into thinking that a Board of Directors isnt important or that a Board of Directors is the management team and they have been replaced.

The Board of Directors is the same Board of directors that was here on the ride from 56 to 4. The CEO who was here while the stock went from 56 to 4 is now on the Board Of Directors.

The lunatic will tell you "The Company's whole freakin executive team is new." This is a lie. Some people, particularly in sales areas have been replaced. Greg Schiffman, the CFO is still the CFO and Richard Ranieri (the highest paid HR guy in the country) is still here. Most of the executive team is the same.

The executive team is not the Board of Directors. For anyone who doesn't know what a Board of directors does, they have have more power than management. The Board of Directors of a public company establishes the policies that management is supposed to abide by.

"The board of directors is the highest governing authority within the management structure at any publicly traded company. A company's officers, especially the President and CEO, are appointed by, and accountable to, the directors."

Due your own due diligence, whether you are an investor or a prospective employee. Keep in mind the quoted lunatic is representative of shareholders who support this company. They do not care that there is a criminal on the Board of Directors.

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Here is something for the serious minded to consider, especially those that have bashed Dendreon management for what many of you call lies. While many of you now say that the guidance given by Gold was criminal and so obviously impossible to achieve, how do you rationalize the fact that all of the major brokerages had soaring price estimates duing that period meaning the failure to achieve the 4th Q 2011 was just not so obvious to them or any of us? Since we did not see it as ridiculous or criminal at the time and thought the product would be accepted immediately (forgetting the roadblocks put up regularly at the time). My feeling is that Gold like the rest of us, was likely surprised; not criminal. Of course, now all of the brokerage houses are so PO'd that they have taken their 50/60/above numbers down to single digit like a child taking his ball and going home.

Those of you that use today's information to bash the past are a sorry bunch.

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

That was the brilliance of building 3 facilities capable of making over $1.3B of product a year. It was a genius pump and the whole board participated.

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

You would then have 90% fewer shares. I guess 10% of something is better than 100% of nothing lol.

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

You obviously don't understand securities law.

Once a company decides to give guidance, it must have a reasonable basis. Dendreon did not have to give guidance. They chose to.

Analysts truly didn't have any history with this "paradigm shift". They didn't have much to go on but to ask questions of management at conference calls and base their own guidance around what management said and kept reaffirming conference call after conference call.

There is no law against a brokerage firm basing their own guidance around a company's guidance after long question and answer seesions at conference calls that made this baseless guidance seem legitimate.

There are laws about company guidance and that it must have reasonable basis and it must be re-evaluated constantly. These are laws on the books.

There are multiple internal witnesses to the fact that this guidance was baseless and there were internal warnings that this guidance was baseless.

Your post is not a post to be bashed. There is no name calling in your post. You just don't understand the law. Federal prosecutors understand the law and from what I understand, there are already deals on the table. There will either be signed deals or indictments. If there are indictments, the crimes will be proven to a jury. The evidence is overwhelming.

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

You wanted to know that their defense is going to be? Look at post 28. That post is probably straight from someone familiar with the defense. It's probably their own leak.

The defense is going to be that Gold is innocent because the brokerages also had baseless revenue guidance.

That defense will summarily fail. There are laws against company's giving baseless guidance. There are not laws against brokerage firms giving similar guidance after lengthy question and answer sessions with management. The brokerage firms were given baseless guidance by Mitch Gold and others.

If there is a new product with features that no one really knows about, then brokerages are mostly have to defer to company guidance, the tone of company guidance, how confident the company seems in its guidance and most importantly long question and answer sessions between brokers and management. Those are all on the record.

Get out the popcorn. There is no credible defense! This is going to be fun to watch!

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Dear Mitch- Its apparent that you don’t care about your employees, especially for the ones that took the big risk of staying on through all the dips. If it was just getting sucker punched on our financial future, I might have kept quiet. But no, you had to make our working life hell by bringing on people you knew were toxic.

So here are a few questions for you

Every Monday afternoon you attended a meeting that reviewed plant capacity and sales. You had Weekly Capacity Reports at your disposal. Don't you remember?

We were limited to a measly 12 workstations throughout most of 2010. We couldn’t even fill those slots. Don't you remember?

Our Market Planning Department, the ones with all the data and responsible for forecasting, projected 2011 sales of $240M in late 2010. That didn’t fit in you’re your plans. Did you choose to ignore or mislead?

I could go on and on but that should keep the lawyers busy for a while.

The last straw was bringing on Rosen. This was after your entire executive board said no. You trumped them all and gave him a two-year contract. For all you lawyers out there here’s a hint to save time. Just pull up the Bayer lawsuit, do a search for Bayer and replace with Dendreon. Okay, here’s another straw. Dan Mini-Me. Rob has already taken credit for inventing the internet among everything else. You’ll have to think of something else to justify your arrogance.

Oh and one last question for Mitch. We’ve all been touched by cancer but you’ve been very vocal about it. How many of those millions you pocketed were donated to cancer research? Thought so!

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I think they are going to say that they thought they were only limited by how much of it they could make (despite the fact that in 2010 they had little capacity and couldn't fill it).

I think this is why they waited a full year to close the 3rd facility. I was clear to everyone that there was no reason for it as soon as the realistic sales figure was announced.

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

The moral of the story is there is no defense and justice will be served.

16. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Will they tell the world that August sales were just over $20M or just wait until the qtr report?

17. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Speak for yourself. Many people saw it as "ridiculous" or "criminal". Huge short interest did. Brad Loncar knew they gave "ridiculous" revenue guidance and was nice enough to warn them. He wrote to them in February 2011. He wrote a whole chapter about revenue guidance. His warnings were known about and ignored. They could have pulled that always baseless guidance the minute they read Brad's letter and minimized damage. Wonder what the volume was between February 2011 and August 3, 2011. Lots of shares were bought in that period of time.

18. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

If that is true they should warn. That is NOT moderate growth. Is that really true?? How about July?

19. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Agree, but they had just done a fraudulent bond offering a month earlier.

JP Morgan and its clients are crime victims. D'Enron did this bond offering under the false pretenses of criminal guidance. Once you have committed a crime, it is difficult to reverse course a month later, especially when a heavyweight like JP Morgan is involved.

20. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Another series of lies from the serial liar. You do not know at all who I am at all so don't make false accusations. I do not want anyone from this board to buy the stock. I could care less if anyone who reads this board ever buys the stock. So add one more lie to your long list.

I want a mentally ill obsessed idiot - YOU - to stop posting lies and misinformation about a company you have a vendetta against. Your whole meaningless life is spent attacking Dendreon in your sick effort to hurt Dendreon, Dendreon employees, and cancer patients.

"Most of the executive team is the same."

Johnson, DiPinto, Mikail, Fenton, Stump, etc, plus a whole new sales and marketing management team - you lie constantly even when exposed.

"Once a company decides to give guidance, it must have a reasonable basis."

The "company" never provided guidance, the former CEO and COO did. Gold called all the shots on guidance. He is not an officer of the Company anymore, but for now remains on the board. If any charges are brought up and he is convicted the company will dismiss him. Dendreon carries Officer and Director insurance. The current CEO, Johnson and DePinto, head of Global Commercial Operations had absolutely nothing to do with issuing prior guidance. You would want to burn down a home that at one time had cockroches in it.

"For anyone who doesn't know what a Board of directors does, they have have more power than management."

Laughing my ass off at that one. You have the business sense of a chimp. In the U.S. Board of Directors have limited influence over companies. Ever hear of Carl Ichan? Apple's board had more influence on running the company than Steve Jobs? Give me a freakin break. You have zero credibility.

Your posts above and constant "D'Enron", "FBI", "liquidation", "going concern" rants are truly born from an obsessed and mentally ill mind. You really need to seek Psychiatric help immediately. The communications coming out of your mind are clearly obsessive, repetitive and delusional. It is frightening to see you self destruct in public.

You have directly hurt cancer patients through your activities on this board. You are the biggest criminal of all.

Stop posting your serial lies and distortions