Someone Should Be Fired!

Discussion in 'GlaxoSmithKline' started by anonymous, Jun 15, 2017 at 9:17 AM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

True. I am an overlay for entire district. Am OK with it as I am close to retirement, so can put up with the BS and even find learning a new geography and meeting new people interesting. Not convinced that it is a good strategy for the company though

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Older reps may have "garages," but someone doesn't use it very often do they? LOL.

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

An " older rep " is an older rep because his company car leaves the garage at 7:30 AM and returns at 6:30 PM. He is honest and trustworthy. He earns his pay.

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Senior rep here in my district.. getting calls from other reps who want to talk and discuss how rediculous their territories are. Meanwhile, managers have to know this also but are too afraid tol tell middle management! This is a real Hoot!

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Senior rep needs to know what happened in 2007....[ same thing ] ! They even gave huge territories to single moms !

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Cry me a river, my territory changed.
    You people are pathetic!
    If any of you were required to sell, the company would fail.
    Pathetic!!! My dog could do your job.

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Looks as if someone has been fired. Your type is a dime a dozen kid. Fired reps have low sales and people skills. That's why you were fired. Go find another job, maybe a lot easier.

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Sparky the troll, YOU need the job punk GET IT

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Still bored trolling while waiting on a signature I see! Lol! Keep hating while I'm banking!

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Rumor has it, that you have been doing your dog! Let the poor thing alone!

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

big bad cyber bully picking on weak snowflakes ? Sparky you must change your depends diapers and then your dinosaur attitude.

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Unproductive posts .

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Productive post.