something is brewing......

Discussion in 'Exact Sciences' started by anonymous, Jan 5, 2021 at 10:00 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Precision Oncology just fired/departed with two big whigs. I guess new partnership didn't want them. This company is a COVID company now. Wait until this revenue dries up....
    Terrible culture here.

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

What!? We did such a bang up job of incorporating Genomic Health into the fold, didn’t we? Oh, wait...that went poorly, and the people who haven’t already quit remain incredibly unhappy. My bad. I’m so shocked that it hasn’t gone smoothly with Precision Oncology. I figured that this dumpster fire would be exactly what they were looking for.

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Who else is leaving other than Stunthouse?

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Stenhouse? Why is he leaving?

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

He's not...

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Brutal reality. Sounds like their new mantra.

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

That’s just wishful thinking. You’ll have to drag that meat head from the building one day. He’ll never leave on his own.

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

You obviously don’t work here because is departure has been announced

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

He was let go or mutual agreement to leave.
    Giesla also is gone. More are coming..............
    I never hear of HR folks getting fired? Wonder why? That lady in charge is a fraud and needs to go

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

It’s about time that MS hit the road. He’s been nothing but bad for us - lots of changes; none of which turned out positively. Glad KC pulled the plug. I wonder if the 50 or so Abbvie cronies he brought over are next.

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

FUCK OFF!!!

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

You mad, bro?

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Let’s face with the brutal reality of access, f2f calls and wellness visits down, we have way too many reps. I wont be surprised if they lay off

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Spot On !!!

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Add in, the reps we have continue to have little, if any, additional impact on top of the DTC campaign. We could go with ISRs and TV commercials and be essentially just as effective for way less cost to the company. No bumps in performance from any of the expansions we’ve gone through. That’s either bad people or a bad model. Regardless, we need to cut and cut deep.

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

This is a quote from perhaps the dumbest person to work at ES.

18. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Tell me the part that isn’t true. Sorry to break it to you that you work for a sales force that has no impact at all. 4% market share after 5 years on the market with no competitive SoV in a chronic disease state. It’s pathetic.

19. anonymous

anonymous Guest

20. anonymous

anonymous Guest