Something just doesn't feel right about this company.

Discussion in 'Exact Sciences' started by Anonymous, Jun 20, 2015 at 12:04 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Am I the only one that's feels this way?

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Shit in a box, then send it FedEx steaming hot while you realize that you "might" need to see your Gastroenterologist. Exact sciences should change their name to False/Positive Sciences.

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

FedEx? Keep on trolling.

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Jesus, UPS....does it matter your guys suck the big cho cho

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I interviewed with this company and the manager was weird. Gave me the creeps.

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Or work your tail off for 3 months and you "might" get a bonus. They'll decide at the end of the quarter if you do.

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Nothing feels or is right here. It is a terrible culture. Sad but true.

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Attn my subjects this is KING CONROY it's all about me and my cronies making millions on the stock nothing else matters

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I don't talk to anyone outside my region but I'm not seeing anything strange or bad, etc. Our manager is tough but great. Everything seems fair?? What's going on?

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Agreed. No transparency.

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

A hiring manager once told me during the interview process......this could be the best company you ever worked for or you will be looking for another job in 6 months. It's been 6 months and we ALL are looking for other jobs.

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Has any lab company gone from hero to zero as fast as Exact Sciences has in the last 5 months?

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

"Hero to zero"? Guess that depends on your role and perspective. Where I sit Exact seems to be doing quite well. Just get out there and hit more of your Top 75 with some Panera paninis.

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I have plenty stock options. I need you reps to work harder.

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Agree with this post. I know 3 who are actively searching for new positions. Its been nothing but chaos since we started. None of us trust in the numbers and its a constant new manager who starts all over again with field rides to get to know the team. Waste of a year.

16. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

It's about eradicating cancer. Stop being selfish and worrying about numbers. I love my job.

17. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Focus on that Top 75 and doctors with the highest Cologuard number potential. Analytics will drive this product.

18. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Everyone has a different quota. It's so demoralizing not knowing where you truly stand.

19. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Chaos is an understatement.

20. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Agreed. Where do they get these managers from. My manager sends out total order numbers weekly. Never breaks it down to show our individual quota or what really matters to me as a rep, KITS SHIPPED. Exact cares about Exact. I care about my bonus.