Something to ponder

Discussion in 'Arbor Pharmaceuticals' started by anonymous, Jun 16, 2017 at 11:01 AM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

He lives in CA is always in ATL, you tell me. He doesn't pay out of pocket. That money goes to macking on 20 somethings

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I don't see the point of having someone there that doesn't present any information or add any value to the meeting. Usually the only ones that sit in back on their laptops and don't pay attention are the top execs and the ez rx people certainly aren't one of those. Once again, for a company that is so frugal about everything and scrutinizes every expense I don't see how this is allowed to happen. Headscratcher.

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

You need to get off this thread, go back to school and learn how to spell "expense".

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Who cares how they spelled it. Maybe they typed too fast, maybe autocorrect, etc. Sounds like behavior worthy of being fired imo.

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Great thing about this place is you don't have to have an education or be too smart. That's the way they like it, keeps you around longer.

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Boobs help too

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I'm not sure the quotation marks are appropriately used here. If you are quoting the previous poster then you should use exactly what was said. As in learn how to spell "exspense".

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

She's one expensive blumpkin

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Agree! The expense to bring them to meetings for absolutely nothing is such a waste. Actually their job is a waste of money! They literally get paid for doing nothing!

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Lots of comments deleted on this thread!!! Working overtime to CYA!!!

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Zero respect for them or their "role".

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Arbor is the herpes of the pharmaceutical industry. Flies below the radar with occasional flare ups.

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Agree. No wonder so many people don't want to be associated with her.

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Speaking of herpes....

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Definitely more of a VIP host type of girl. Not professional enough for pharma.

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

You mean walking around half naked and being covered in tats doesn't scream professionalism? Lol!

18. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Home wrecker

19. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Well, not for a real pharma company but fits right in with Arbor "culture". Young, dumb, and always ready to mingle.

20. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Haha. I wonder how that lawsuit of hers is coming...