Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Is this a good gig? thinking of getting out of Med Device for this officed base sale. Recruiter says many reps make over 400k. Would love honest input. Territories seem huge.

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

It’s been out for several years. Never seen or heard of anyone with one or even interested. I really really doubt $400k is realistic... especially coming from a recruiter... unless you would be covering 1/3 of the US. Very difficult to get people to change endo technique and extremely difficult to get dentist/ endodontists to adopt new high cost capital equipment that is not main stream. Every sale is an extremely early adopter so no sales momentum at all. It’s comparable to selling large hard/soft tissue lasers. Although those actually sold ok back in the day because the word “laser” sounded cool until many offices got burned because the early lasers were way more hassle than they were worth. Extremely challenging and not really a stable long term career... for what its worth though it is probably quite a challenge today to find much of anything that is stable long term. If you can handle a lot of rejection and a long sales cycle it maybe worth a try. I would want to know what dental schools are using it across the US? Proceed with caution, I would be very leery to give up steady income for Sonendo.

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Thank you very much for this well thought out feedback, very rare on cafe pharma!

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Thank you very much for this well thought out feedback, very rare on cafe pharma!

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Not a bad gig, been here for almost 2 years. I will make about 160k this year.

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

That’s not bad, about how many units is that a year?10? Thank You