sonic ceo gone?

Discussion in 'CPL' started by Anonymous, May 13, 2014 at 6:43 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I believe the ship has hit an ice berg. What is happening!

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I didn't know we had a CEO!

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

They didn't have a ceo. They had a sad little pathological liar who was promoted far beyond his level of incompetence. His "pep talks" immediately turned to shaming overweight employees for using "too much of our health insurance". This from a guy with 5 or 6 dependents on the plan.

Good riddance, DB.

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

All the fat kids can kick their diet now that he's gone?

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

And I thought LabCorp was the worse company in the industry! This is a new low!

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

They're also millions of dollars overbudget on staffing. The division presidents were instructed to budget for a completely unrealistic level of staff reduction, and unsurprisingly, none of them met quota.

Sonic is in deep, deep trouble.

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Does this mean we can grow again. Thank god DB is gone!

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Growth is very unlikely. The revenue departments are in a shambles, the northeast is fighting off several audits and inspections, the centralization of IT has completely failed, the HR department is a trainwreck, and all of the divisional expertise (division presidents) have been fired or moved - which means no face to face relationships with local HMOs/IPAs. The ship didn't just hit an iceberg, it also sank into shark infested waters without any lifeboats.

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

What happened?

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Colin made a decision to appoint a CEO to run the US operation based on the ability to deliver a presentation from a powerpoint presentation (not exaggerating, this was the actual criteria). He got a guy who didn't understand the bottom line operations of the lab, never mind the industry. It's too bad so many really capable people were shoved out of the operation during his short reign. I doubt Sonic has the organizational talent required now to compete.

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Sonic should stick to making hamburgers!

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

It can't be that bad

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Everyone who can get out has gotten out. Sales is completely devoid of talent. IT is in worse shape than Labcorp or Quest after the brain drain was opened. HR doesn't know a single thing about Humans or Resources. The only people left there on the business side are people who are incapable of finding work elsewhere in the industry. It's a total disaster.

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

You have no idea!

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

What's next? We have big shoes to fill

16. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Who wants some milk and cookies, my fat little friends. Candy for all

17. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I wonder which company will be the next one to make the mistake of buying DB's bullshit War Hero stories and give him a job far beyond his level of incompetence.

Which is pretty low. Like "Keep it to the tricycle" low. He's just not the guy he pretends to be.

18. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

already has a cushy board gig with some lab data company.

19. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

DB you didn't get fired because you were doing a great job, you were fired because you were not qualified for the job. Time for Sonic to rebuild.

20. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Hard to rebuild something that is total Crap!