Sonomaca

Discussion in 'Interpace Diagnostics' started by anonymous, May 12, 2016 at 5:59 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

On the Yahoo Finance message board, sonomaca has some keen insight on the future of the company. And it's not good.

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

This is sonomaca. It was Heartland, a 17% owner, which penned a letter to the BOD criticizing executive decision making and pleading for a sale of the company. I must agree that they've spent $5 million of a rapidly dwindling pile of money on pretty much nothing since December when the could have sold the company then. They are really down to a couple of weeks of cash now. It's all so pointless and stupid.

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

We can only sell so many tests a week.
    If wall street isn't buying our story we will soon be closing up shop.

Who would be in the market for a company like this?

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

First off Sonomaca must be latin for Stock picking Loser -- owns this POS and CBMX! I can't wait for this POS to shut it's doors so I can find me a better gig.

Love

Greggy

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

First of all, IDXG is a loser. That's obvious. If they could sell it for 40 cents, that would be a huge victory, but I doubt they have the competence to do even that. PDII/IDXG has been one of the worst managed companies in America over the past 6 or 7 years. Seriously, a bright child could have done better, and I've been posting as much on the PDII board for many years. Mercifully, I didn't own it on the way down, like those idiots at Heartland.

Second, I've been big in CEMI for 3 years now. Everything else is chump change after my gains there.

As to CBMX, growing business but not cash to see it through.

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

SomoLOSER of course you didn't own IDXG on the way down -- BAHAHAHAAAAHA-- you were posting 24 x 7 when this was in the twenty cent range -- sure you didn't own it. BAHAHAHAHAAHAHA Loser!

All my best,

Jack

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Jack the Ripper?

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Not sure I see a path of sustainability for this company. All that money gone. All that opportunity wasted. I'm "parking" a lot
    More on my expense report and saving money for when not if we get riffed this year.

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

could break the company up. Sell pancragen and keep the thyroid products. Going to take some creative thinking. Not sure this management and board do creative, however.

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

this type of move could have been made 4 months ago. It was obvious to everyone but Stover and Sullivan that time was not a friend. My observation is that 85% of people are fundamentally incompetent, 10% are 'passable', and 5% are excellent. Lurker was definitely in the 85%, and Stover is looking more and more to be in that same category.

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Why are you still here?

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Just horrible leadership here
    Greg, please leave

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

monthly goals
    No budget for studies
    Comp plan

Shitty stuff from Greg

Enjoyed the cigars and bull riding, but aside from that not too many good decisions

You are the weakest link, goodbye

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Leave Greg alone he's our simpleton. Our Hodor
    As long as the paychecks don't bounce he can stay put.

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

spot on
    He's a mediocre dipshit but he's our mediocre dipshit. Take your negativity elsewhere

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

HOLD THE DOOR
    HOLD THE DOOR
    HOLDTHEDOOR
    HOLDTHEDOOR
    HOLDDOOR
    HOLDDOOR

HODOR

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

We get it- u watch game of thrones.... move on.

18. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Yep, one big ol bowel movement on you, my IDXG sales force.
    Work those conversions.

19. anonymous

anonymous Guest

flatlining soon
    DNR orders in effect

20. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Now is the time to buy IDXG.