Sooooo, when's the rollover?

Discussion in 'Salix' started by anonymous, Jun 8, 2018 at 5:36 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

When does Mag grace us with their presence?

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Keep dreaming, it won’t happen.

Spend your time finding a direct hired job..

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

That’s all we heard about for a yr. and now......crickets the past 2 quarters!!!! Not sure it’s gonna happen!!

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Maybe you should spend YOUR time selling and less thinking about Magnifica. Sounds like you’re concerned, as you should, as Polaris will be cut (only a few will remain that actual work and have high KPIs). People like you will be cut so in essence maybe you ought to take your own advice and start to look for a direct hire job.

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Adding 200 to pc team. You heard it here first. Get ready for expansion and realignment in Q3.

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Nope. December or January 2019 roll over will occur.

3 yr contract will be up

Polaris and Mag will join forces, at least some of us will.

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Expansion = Yes
    Rollover = No

Maybe one day you will finally get the clue. They have no reason for a roll over. You are a contract sales force and always will be. But hey ,you can always claim that you are Josh’s favorite.

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Don't hire more giggling little girls. Lose the dead wood fashionistas. We don't need to degrade our reputation further.

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

giggling little girls and fashionistas?!?!......sounds like somebody feels threatened!!!

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

GI territories: does Salix generally require a rep to live in the territory ? Can they live an hour outside?

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

You have to live in territory

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

i agree

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Fuck Salix

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

You signed up for a contract gig.
    The truth is they very rarely result anything but just that. Of of course they are all going to tell you that there is a possibility of roll over at the end of the contract. It’s not just Salix - it’s the way of most of the industry. Their hiring profile for the contract jobs should have been the first tell tale.

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Who even said they WANTED to be rolled over? All I hear on this board is Polaris reps bitching about Mag and talking about how we’re never getting rolled over.
    Who gives a shit??!
    I’m happy being with IQVIA. Knowing I don’t work directly for this shitty ass company and their micromanage culture. Last I checked I still get paid in US Dollars, contract gig or not so not much difference between me and you other than your own perception.

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Are you delusional?
    What difference don’t you see? The significant one in salary discrepancy? Or the one in quarterly bonus? Or Both?
    Talk to one of the few reps that were hired to fill vacancies.
    But as long as your are happy.

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Idiot.

18. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Seem like pretty valid points to me.

19. anonymous

anonymous Guest

And a carrot can be used as a dildo, but that doesn’t necessarily make it a penis. See what I’m saying? In other words, what seems like a valid point to you doesn’t mean it valid or accurate. Piss off polaris p*ssies!

20. anonymous

anonymous Guest

We are all going to be one happy family in a couple of months. They are already doing a search for a new PCP sales force director. Worst kept secret at the company. Learn to get along people.