SOPOREX

Discussion in 'Respiratory' started by Anonymous, Nov 5, 2007 at 1:20 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Love to have one I could afford it if I still had my damn job!!

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Not that anyone gives a shit but speaking of jobs, I guess we all know that our fearless and worthless leader Mr. Linehand has a new job as a chief officer for a company in Texas. Now word comes from the west that he is also getting ready to have a new wife. Ain't that something. How long has the last one been gone? 7 or8 months? Short grief period but who would expect anything less. I think this man has been a fake since birth.

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

LINEHAN IS AWORTHLESS MOTHER FUCKER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

You're much too kind. I would have used the most appropriate term "cocksucker".

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Amen Brother!!!!! Every time I get to look at my unemployment check I think of that sack of shit!!!

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Here's to hoping that Winmar/ SWS is under fucking water with the current flooding in Fargo !!! FUCKERS !!!

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

WHO CARES ABOUT FARGO...... I AM SOOOOOOOOO BORED STAYING HOME. I MISS EVERYONE IN MURRAY

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I wonder if the bastard ever reads this board what he feels like to be hated so completely by so many people. Here's hoping the worst life has to offer him.

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

People like him are life sucker's. They believe that it is their God given right since they are wealthy, to piss on what they consider to be poor people. I don't think beng hated bother's him because he & Sabolik have the money from Soporex that they funneled out to keep them warm at night. The best way to hurt these bastard's is in the pocket book. And with enough media & public attention brought to them you can do that.

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

YOU GOTTA READ THIS CRAP!!! IT JUST GETS BETTER!!!
    "By Sudeep Reddy, The Dallas Morning News Knight Ridder/Tribune Business News
    May 5--Rick Sabolik has written the business plan and created the product for his start-up technology firm. All he needs is funding ? and that's been the hardest part.
    "We've got a product, and the product actually works," Mr. Sabolik said. "But as they say, timing is everything."
    The harsh market conditions are a bigger-than-expected roadblock to entrepreneurs such as Mr. Sabolik, a former KPMG consultant."

Could this be May 5th, just before that jerk closed us down? I guess we all know where he GOT the money for his little venture, AND he even wrote a business plan about it. HOW NICE!
    Everybody start using their full names, so when somebody searches the web, they will be bombarded with negative, instead of crap like above.

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I just looked up Steve Linehan on LinkedIn and found that I am only three degrees away from him.

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Can you explain?

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

You have got to be kidding .......seriously, it is time you get a life and move on.

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I think we all had pretty good lives till we got f*cked over. And as far as moving on I'll be happy to but I am going to drive it up Linehan & Sabolik's asses as long, hard, and far as I can. So Cheers!!!!

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

As the late David Foster Wallace may have responded: "?!?!?!?!?!?!?!"

See Steve Linehan's LinkedIn profile at : http://www.linkedin.com/pub/6/4a5/767

16. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

If your life is so great, why are YOU still wasting your precious time reading these posts? LMAO!! The people who worked there, have lost a great deal, and the pain is not even close to being over. So preaching it is time to get a life and move on, is a bit undercooked.
    Time to move on will be after all the bankruptcy's are settled, houses repossessed, cars lost, even more financial burdens, that were caused by expensive health issues and the loss of our health insurance, not to mention the heartache scars mended because marriages broke up, and the excruciating pain of the loss of loved ones during this whole ordeal.
    So, why don't you """get a life""", and move on, and get off the board that people come to, to vent!!!! LEAVE THEM ALONE!!!

17. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

ouch... can't we all get along............................

18. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Former INDEPENDENCE HOME PHARMACY workers:

Some of you have, no doubt, thought of this but , to those of you who haven't, here's some constructive advice to help with the job situation:

1. If not bound to Murray by family or other ties, consider going to a market where your healthcare or other Skills, Knowledge Experience (HR weasels call that "SKEs" ) will be appreciated and in demand. Unless Bill Hewlett starts another business, Murray isn't exactly a thriving center of much of anything except retirement and recreation. I'm not knocking Murray, I'm just stating a fact.

2. Consider ADVERTISING Murray's surplus of healthcare workers, low cost of living and low wages by sending emails and letters to healthcare execs and by networking like crazy on LinkedIn or other boards or professional networking tools. Pacific Pulmonary Services opened a call center in Lexington to exploit Lexington's relatively low cost of living, low wages and abundance of people with call center experience. Chase Bank had just closed its call center in Lex and Pacific Pulmonary hired that call center's former head who hired a lot of the Chase people who had worked for him at Chase.

3. Start a SOPOREX alumni group on LinkedIN. Headhunters and recruiters cruise LinkedIn and join groups to have access to people with the SKEs they need to fill jobs.

4. Read Richard Florida's books to gain a keener insight of where and why the demand for labor is shifting. The Rise of the Creative Class. The Flight of the Creative CLASS. WHO'S YOUR CITY? That latter book is particularly useful if you are considering leaving Murray or joining the creative class through more education.

5. Form a "job club". Hold regular meetings with anybody who is unemployed or underemployed and share tips,leads and so on. If there's a really good , real world headhunter in Murray who will give you straight talk about how the job market really works, about how hiring decisions are really made and how people really get jobs, ask that person to help. If no such straight talking headhunter exists in Murray, find a straight-talking , real world business person and ask them how they make hiring decisions and get them involved with your job club.

6. Help somebody else get a job. The next best thing to getting a job for yourself is helping a buddy get a job because now you have an insider at a company who might be able to pull you into the life raft. At worst, you have a grateful ally who will mention you to people.

7. Let me close with some straight talk. Here's how people really get jobs: somebody knows somebody. The guy making the hiring decision wants a "co-signer". He wants somebody else on the hook , so to speak, if the hire goes bad. So even after looking at hundreds of resumes and interviewing a dozen people - some of them, no doubt, from excellent people who can do the job well- he still can't "pull the trigger" to make that hiring decision until somebody that he knows and respects says a name. Whoever has such a "co-signer" gets the job. Heck, I've gotten jobs that way without even applying for the job. When I conduct workshops on this to college career / grad services groups and other jobseeker/career groups I always tell three or four true stories that illustrate how it REALLY works out in the real world. Recruiters and HR people would have you believe that it's the best candidate, the candidate with the best resume, etc, who always wins but it's simply not true. A guy with a great resume is no match for a guy with the right relationship - and you never know where that mention, that "co-signer", will come from. Several times in my own career I got jobs over better candidates because I had a Mentioner, a "co-signer" the other candidates didn't have . Many a "B" candidate got the job over an "A" candidate because the person making the hiring decision needed to feel that he wasn't in this alone and he couldn't feel comfortable hiring the guy with the glowing references from people he didn't know and the great SKEs. So he didn't make a decision until he got a candidate with a co-signer. Ah, now he's not in it alone. Somebody he knows has stuck out his neck and risked his own credibility.

Here's what HR people and corporate recruiters won't tell you and this happened just the other day. This is going to become one of my workshop illustrations:

Lauren was new in one of Kentucky's largest cities and didn't know anybody. For 2 years she searched for a job and despite having a doctoral degree she wasn't getting any interviews. So here's how she got her Director-level job: I introduced her to Eric who introduced her to David who invited her to a fancy dinner where she met a CEO who had a stack of resumes for a director-level position. It was past the "application deadline" and Lauren hadn't applied. But Lauren got the job for which she didn't even apply because the CEO had a "co-signer" - David - and a string of downstream co-signers - Eric and me.

I got my first management job over dozens of better-qualified people because two guys walked into a hotel bar and one of them mentioned my name. I had no idea this informal, after work beer meeting was taking place but because my name was mentioned I got a call that resulted in my getting a management job for which better candidates were passed over.

Lauren had no experience whatsoever for the job she got. She beat out hundreds of applicants who actually followed the rules and met the deadline. No doubt, some of them actually had experience in the field. But Lauren, who had NO EXPERIENCE for the job, got the offer. Corporate recruiters and HR weasels won't tell you that story. I just did. It's how people really get jobs. Did you ever ask yourself how that guy got his job or how that gal got her job when you know there are better people who didn't get the job? I just told you how.

Unemployed? You're about to find out who your real friends are. Your real friends are mentioning your name to people who could hire you.

Asshole? Word gets around. Jerk? That's why people are mentioning your name, "co-signing" for you.

You just got a dose of straight talk you won't get from a book or from an HR weasel or corporate recruiter.

"DMECafe"

19. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

20. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

So once again we get it pointed out that Murray is a wasteland and it's not what you know.But who you know and what you blow, that get's the job. Pardon me but NO SHIT!!!! That's how the world's run for quite some time now.