SOPOREX

Discussion in 'Respiratory' started by Anonymous, Nov 5, 2007 at 1:20 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Ain't it the truth. Good for Durbin and anyone else who is working!

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

yes, good Matt Frisk put them back to work...but come on, he's and audiologist! His Dad is about to retire, James Frisk, (otolarygologist) and he was Winmar'd Medical Director. The disgusting part is the lies, the quiet tongues. Dare anyone in the Heartland Heatlthcare Network know the truth. or any of their partners, referring physicians or patients...and that is WINMAR WENT BANKRUPT AND DID NOT NOTIFY IN ADVANCE THEIR PARTNERS OR PATIENTS. SHAME ON THEM. I would NEVER work for a company that will bear that reputation for the rest of time.

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

You have apparently been misinformed. NOBODY in Fargo knew that Soporex was in financial trouble prior to them closing the doors. Also, Winmar has an excellent reputation within the community and beyond. I predict that they will survive this setback. They have fantastic leadership and will be back better than ever!

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

What's wrong with Mr. Frisk going into the sleep business??? Didn't realize there was a law against that. I guess bankers buying sports teams, MD's buying restaurants, etc, is wrong too? This is America people!

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

BIG MEETING IN DALLAS TOMORROW

Tomorrow is the first meeting of the creditors in Dallas at Federal Court. Word on the street is that Rick Sabolik won't be able to attend due to a prior committment and Joe Gaudio will represent Soporex. Let me see if I can get this straight. What was the current president and former CFO until June 2008 can't make it due to a prior committment? What a total crock of shit. His majesty is too busy to attend? No problem, just because he was a big force in 150 people losing their jobs and the failure of the company because he listenen and performed when Linehan came up with one of his off the wall ideas to spend money for no good reason, he won't be there. Of course Gaudio is the apparent stooge here but also of course it's all part of the continued "BIG LIE". Gaudio will plead ignorance on most questions since he wasn't even with the company when most of the ignorant bullshit commenced and dont' think for one minute that this isn't planned. Joe says, gee, I don't really know the answers to your questions because I wasn't around. How convenient. The Court should force both Linehan and Sabolik to appear and be accountable. The Court might also inquire as to the 600K plus in loans to Ricky and Stevie that have never been repaid to the Company.

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

what ever. You are ignorant if you think that upper management had
    "no idea" of the financial trouble. If Marcia and Renae made the money they "supposedly" did on the sale, who the shit cares if they knew it was a bad decision in the long run....so here's the quick fix- have Mr. Frisk take out a second mortgage in an attempt to save what should have never been sold in the first place? Too little too late-image is ruined---

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Excellent reputation? Questionable. Fantastic Leadership? NOT-they sold their own company.....to one that filed BANKRUPTSY remember???????

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Lots of people sell their businesses, usually for financial reasons and/or to expand. When you look at it from their prospective, it was their business and they were free to explore other opportunities. Unfortunately, the business was sold to a most untrustworthy individual. Haven't we all made bad descisons at one time or another? How dare we criticize them. The only individuals who are to blame are Linehan, Sobolik and company. They ran a very good thing into the ground and hopefully will pay a price in the end.

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Absolutely!

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Can someone please explain to me why Linehan and/or Sobolik are unable to attend this most important hearing tomorrow? From what I understand, Linehan is able to speak; so what's the problem? If he is "unable" to travel, then why can't they have him testify using video conferencing technology? And what is so important that sobolik can't attend? Their absences tomorrow is a complete joke. Why oh why is their attendance not mandatory? This is totally criminal.

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Does anyone know where the Spotlight is???

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

hmmm marcias salary went up 4 times over when soporex took over. another poor dallas decision

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Where do you get your information?

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

cant tell ya how but its factual

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Even IF it's true, why do you care? It's really none of anybody's business. It doesn't even compare to the amount of money Linehan, Sobolik, etc. outright stole from the company and employees. Can't understand why so much animosity towards Marcia. Move on!!!!!!!!!

16. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I agree somebody is really, really jealous of Marcia and a little birdy told me who it is...

17. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Let's get to the juice, does anybody know what actually happened yesterday in court. I'm very anxious to here. Did Linehan and Sabolik get away with it all AND not showing up for the hearing? I know, I know, stupid question. Just wanted to see it in print.

18. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

If anyone has direct knowledge that any representative of SWS is soliciting new contracts with former Winmar clients and customers, please post here. A copy of the contract would be very helpful.

As aptly stated above, SWS's sole job is to represent the bankruptcy trustee in preserving the value of those contracts and other assets. Any solicitation of former Winmar contracts by SWS is a serious breach of that responsibility (that would leave the contract held by trust worthless) and would be grounds for termination of the agency agreement awarded to them by the Court. They'd be done the next day. If they are doing this, let's nail them.

19. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

yeah no kidding i dont like marcia but what happened at the meeting? i know respironics is interested in if sleep solutions can bill for winmar because respironics is in it for 7 million from a loan to soporex for winmar supposedly. i heard gaudio was the representative from soporex. i wonder if durbin or dubroff or how about lisa linehan do you think any of them attended? if durbin was i'd love to hear his take on it?

20. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

It must be nice to be able to act so childish on an internet forum look I understand you lost your job, so did I that can make anyone angry but now some people are finally working again and all you can think of doing is trying to put them out of business. I hope you realise that if this company fails its on your hands now just as much as Linehan and Sabolik. Hope you sleep well at night.

P.S. you want a little advice on how to stop being so bitter.

1. Stop thinking about this 24/7
    2. Get off this forum and go find a job
    3. Find a trade that your good at and start your own business
    4. I don't think that this can be said enough MOVE ON.

Disclaimer: I am not on the inner circle of SWS but I do work for them and I am very loyal to the Fargo group. We shall overcome.