Sorry about the idiot Forest reps posting on your board

Discussion in 'Aptalis' started by Anonymous, Jan 9, 2014 at 12:10 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Let me be the first to apologize to the Aptalis reps about the Forest reps posting here. I too am a Forest rep, so this is extremely embarrassing. Such BULLIES! I'm appalled that any Forest person would get on your board and try to goad you. It's unprofessional, insensitive and I hope whoever is doing this, loses their territories to you.

It's a tough situation all the way around. Forest reps are scared too. Many more changes here that just the acquisition of Aptalis. Hang in there, and I'm sorry for Forest idiots trolling your board!!!

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Thank you. This is way Forest is paving the way for the future go pharma. Great Leaders and great cafepharma posters!

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I am too a Forest rep and I can tell you with all honesty... our reps are completely embarrassing. I took a job with Forest after being cut and it is just a misery to work here. Prepare for the worst Aptalis/Inventiv reps. I feel terrible for all of you

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Inventiv reps, Forest bought Inventiv?

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Our contract is with Quintiles...not Inventive. Also, I heard AZ may be trying to buy you guys out...but may not be the smartest for Forrest since the agreement with Linzess/ Ironwood may make it a tricky situation. Forrest isn't as valuable without it. Regardless, whichever Forrest rep posted that very sensitive and apologetic comment about your coworkers being bullies on our page during this time of uncertainty, I just wanted to say, "Thank you." That was very nice of you. People have families to support, bills to pay, children who are in school, food to put on the table, and also a HUGE part of their lives invested in our company and products. We're very attached to our physicians and believe in our products and love the community we serve. We've been involved with volunteer organizations and patient advocacy groups, so this is more than a job to us...so, yes, this time is hard in more ways than one when you have so much of your heart poured into helping other people, and that get taken away. I hope that Forrest takes care of "aka supports" the CCFA and CFF as we have done our best to do. Lot's of memories and amazing stories we'll carry with us forever. May we all keep our integrity during this time...and always, and I hope that everyone comes out on top. Honestly, I'd like a severance...and to start fresh elsewhere...as I'm not sure another company could care more about the patients than Aptalis. I'd like to be proven wrong though.

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

The best part about this post was the Enterprise add I saw below it. $9.99 for a rental car? Sign me up. Let me ask the poster this. Why not work for a nonprofit if that's the feeling and satisfaction you get from this type of work. Would you take a $50k salary if you were able to keep your job duties?

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

You see this is the problem with this industry.... We as sales reps care about the patients, get attached to our offices and doctors and nurses, and feel this is more than a job. Unfortunately our parent company doesn't ...TPG didn't care about the patients or the employees or the offices, they care about selling Aptalis. And Forest cares about reach and frequency and buying any company that's for sale. So again, this is just business, and we're all replaceable.

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

It's tiring making 12 sample drops a day on a newbie internal rep salary. I wish all the Aptalis reps good luck with their fresh new start at wherever. And as for forest, good luck selling 5 products.

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Every Forest rep already carries four products.

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Forest is a sorry company. You should apologize to all the patients who have taken your products and the doctors you have lied to, which is every one of them.

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Aptalis reps will never get it. Small company and no clue. This is SALES, not who has the best "relationships" and just because you know Susie's little Johnny won his soccer game doesn't make you a good rep. Clueless.

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

It will be interesting to see if the Forest reps think it isn't about relationships if they do get these products. It is not about Suzie's little Johnny. If that is what you think a professional relationship is then you should stick to PC.

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

We sell to psychs, neuros, and pumlonologists and do a good job at it. Please explain to me why selling to a GI is going to be so different for us?

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

It's not any different. We just already have built and solid relationships. I'm fine with whatever the future holds. Good luck to all.

16. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

This person represents the worst of our profession. Stop fooling yourself JM. That is why you will be the first to go. Say hello to BD and AK.