Sotret

Discussion in 'Ranbaxy' started by Anonymous, Apr 28, 2005 at 1:58 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

So I was thinking about coming over for Sotret. How's that going...or not going?

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I take it from the lack of the responses...not going.

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

it's going good. So, where are the openings, since you are thinking of coming over.

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I hear they'll be opening up soon enough...I didn't hear that pharmacists cared much about Sotret vs. Amnesteem vs. Clavaris. But thought the 30mg might get some traction...the only traction.

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Things are going great for Sotret. Payout has been good for the product this size and we are making money. I hope Ventiv does not add useless reps that cannot sell. Physicians know about this product -- 30mg adds value. We just need to work on managed care and stocking issues. My doctors say they will prescribe the product, and they will prescribe the product.

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Just took a peek at the 30mgs TRx's...BAHAHAHhahaha. Nice value add...so much value that no one uses it.

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

okay.

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

???

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Sotret 30 rules

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Sotret is tainted as well since it is made in India, be careful if you take this very expensive drug. There are other options that are safer

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Sotret is a fake product with no research in it .Just copied from Roche .The product has lots of quality issues .This product is also made at Paonta Sahib plant , the tainted site of Ranbaxy which is under USFDA investigation .Theereare many recalls and issues listed in Brazil and US .The product has lots of leakers also apart from the variable level of drugs in it .Be carefull , it has other contamination issues

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Sotret is manufactured in Buffalo, New York. Shut the f... up already whoever you are!!!!

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Ranbxy has no manfactring faclity in Bufflo .It has one factry in upstat NY in Gloverville which is a liqud manfactring faclity .Sotret is sold in Amrica in tabletted form - not liqud .So it can"t be that Sotret made in Bufflo .Now somone else need to "Shut the f... up"

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

If Sotret is Isotretinoin caps, then its made at Paonta only .Ranbaxy has only one soft gelatin caps facility in India at Paonta and its same plant under investigation .They dont know the technology well .Many batches have been recalled also .Bufallo may be a packing facility .The problem with Ranbaxy is that they are always in fools paradise defending themselves by giving excuses or giving false committments to customers and inturn committ the same mistakes and continue to remain in cloud 9 situation .The top management has to change this style if they have to compete the world .These days very small companies also are ensuring compliance at their plants .

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

if sotret had inferior ingedients is it less effective, i'm thinking of changing my prescription

16. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Don't listen to the nonsense on this site. I am a long time employee, an american, selling this drug for many years now. My own son took Sotret successfully, with no issues...only a successful outcome (great skin). All who post negative crap on here are apparantly unhappy indian present/past employees with a major axe to grind. Follow you Dr's advice and take the medication he prescribes. There are no issues.

17. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Eat your words. Apparently there were issues!

18. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

What???

19. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Good thing there are no issues with generic Lipitor

20. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Glad I have been insisting of branded Lipitor,
    from my pharmacy, and I work for Ranbaxy. Lol
    I'd rather pay a little extra, use the Lipitor rebate and get
    a normal product! The pharmacy even filled a generic
    lipitor for me, and I made them chage it to the brand!!
    Ranbaxy generics is such a joke!!