Sounds like it could be game over next year

Discussion in 'Neogenomics' started by Anonymous, Aug 13, 2013 at 8:54 AM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

My point exactly. This is competitor that is doomed. Clarient, as I see it, is the only real challenge to us, and I think GE is thinking about dumping cancer diagnostics. That leaves US!

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

insert laughing emoticon here

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Abbott invested about 5 million just in case neo came up with a good probe for melanoma, not for profit or ownership.

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Looks like our cheerleader jumped the gun. Now really LOL.

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I hope Neo leaders are doing everything in their power to position themselves to be a leader in this industry. Can't everyone see what is about to happen? We don't need to be dicking around like our competitors. They are obviously run worse than we are. It's a heartless business, but we need to roll over them.

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

This was on GI Path board, but looks like it should be on NEO's.

Remember this? Looks like they are not hiring anyone now. Another cancer diagnostic lab biting the dust? Who will be left standing?

CSI muckety mucks are reading the NEO board! I check their job board once in awhile, and there have been no jobs listed at all. Now they put up this new page that pretends to be legitimate list of jobs available so no one will no what a pile of crap they are in. Notice there are 4 generic positions (which don't exist) in order to make it look like they're still in the game. Can you smell the desperation. NEO rules!!s was on GI Path's board, but sounds like it should be on NEO's.

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Sounds like you may not be informed about all of your competitors, especially a few new/horizon one's that welcome cuts as it will hurt labs that do not have much profit and much lower margins due to what they need to buy from 3rd parties. Neo has big pockets and GE will invest in a losing proposition? Maybe.

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Keep on Dreaming. Clarient has just hired an entire new upper management team.. Did you read the press releases. Plus GE is INVESTING in them...Read Read you Morons.

In additon GE is who lead the charge against CMS!!! Do your homework!! DO it you fool!!

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I think this ranter is the same one who went berserk on the Clarient site. What is your problem?

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I've heard a rumor that we might buy CSI. Can that be true? From what I understand that would be the craziest thing possible. Why saddle ourselves with a lead weight when we're already having problems staying afloat?

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

You people are crazy. Neo had been for sale for 8 months now. I have first hand knowledge of at least 4 companies that have shopped / toured and passed. Neo will be bought by big pharma for companion diagnostics. Reps get cut and clinical trials start... Get your resumes out to recruiters.

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I didn't know we're for sale. Sad.

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

So glad I've updated and sent out my resume.

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

No doubt ,and it shouldn't be a surprise, that large pharma companies have and will continue to look at Neo. Look at the recent acquisitions in the space by many of your competitors. This happens in the life cycle of every industry regardless of vertical. If you are seriously updating your resume based upon unverified posts by an anonymous user on a message board you have bigger problems. You have tremendous oppty to grab market share now as many of your national competitors (i.e. Clarient) are in a state of flux due to acquistion/integration. Get back to work and go sell something - control the controllables.

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

These decisions to send resumes out probably is not based on posts on this site alone. There is a pervasive and justified concern about the future of this lab. The massive changes coming with Obamacare and CMS reimbursements (with private insurance companies following suit) are enough to put fear into workers. Right now, the worst of it seems to be in esoteric testing, but it will spread to more basic areas.

16. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Tic Toc.....November almost here and the cuts are closr to reality.

17. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Big pharma wants to be compliant and we know it is quite difficult to keep on the straight and narrow in lab biz (compared to pharma). Clinical trials make sense but not too many big hitters will jeopardize their real biz for companion diagnostics in the field, which the FDA is not a fan of which is why many pharma owned labs are focused on prognostics as it keeps their drug biz safe.

Can be a pain but nice to have the cash behind you for the few that do.