Southeast RD real feedback? GO!

Discussion in 'Salix' started by anonymous, Mar 28, 2020 at 11:34 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

GO!

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Don’t know who you’re referring to but my guess is incompetent, lack luster social skills, delusional and self righteous.

Oh wait, that’s about 95% of upper management here!

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

well, they work here and are in management so they suck

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

The crew of RDs at Salix is an embarrassment.

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

FK is awesome. I worked in his region and in the Northeast because of realignments. The Southeast is by far the better team. Fouad gets us all working together and he motivates. Lots of backstabbing favoritism in the NE.

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Thanks for the feedback FK. Much appreciated.

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

He knows all. If you are having a bad quarter - he will come meet with you and then take credit when your numbers turn back around, because he knows all- just ask him.

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

You described Mohan to a tee. He invented pharmaceutical sales. Look it up.

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Fouad is great. Everyone loves him and enjoys working for him. He has a heart and you can see how his region respects him at meetings. Mohan is a total sleaze who will press you to break the law and hang you out to dry with compliance. Ask the Cleveland team. Worked in both regions. Night and day.

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

He sure did. Ask AY about that. She pushed her team to do as MM wanted, even pushed a rep out of Syracuse for refusing to, then walked away from her team when it caught up to them like she would if she had shit in the road

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

AY did plenty on her own - dont blame that all on MM.

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

You have no idea what you are talking about. Mohan pushes the buttons. Either you play the game or you are gone. Same playbook he used at Warner Chilcott. Look it up. He not only got people fired, a few wound up in jail. And Mikey walked away without a scratch. Fucker would sell out his mom to save his own ass.

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I never said he wasnt the instigator. He pushed those same buttons with many DM’s but most didnt choose to go to the extremes that AY did.

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Most did go to extremes including sharing patient information via specialty pharmacy. They just didn't get turned in to compliance by a rep they were trying to fire. Unfortunately the company response was to fire three reps and let leadership off the hook.

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Yeah that shit in Cleveland was messed up. The rep AY was trying to fire turned over emails and texts telling them how to skirt compliance with specialty pharmacies. The response from HR was to fire the reps and let the DM and RD off the hook. Shady AF.

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Agreed. I have no idea how AY and MM got away with that. Hell Josh gave MM P Club ( oh yea it was a tie right?) I guess cheating pays off.

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Can be bring back the caucasian RD? I mean why are all the muslims taking caucasian jobs? Cheaper and do dirtier work?

18. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Way to keep it classy...I'm so freaking glad I am no longer associated with this vapid cesspool of a company.

19. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Cheating has been paying here for the last three years. Salix is a Valeant style snake pit. Cheating, favoritism, nepotism, harassment, age discrimination, compliance violation, you name it. As long as those prescriptions come in, the company and sales leadership don't care. Salix is awesome.

20. anonymous

anonymous Guest

So how is the message board at your new company? It always cracks me up when people that left come back to this board to comment. You realize you are making your comment based on a CP post? Good riddance.