SouthEast

Discussion in 'Zimmer' started by anonymous, Apr 24, 2017 at 6:09 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I hear the pressure is on for the guys over in western NC. It won't be long.

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

This is a fairly inaccurate assessment. Is it possible your last name is Greenhagen? I'm ready for the company that was promised to all of us before the merger to show up.

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Fake News! That shit was accurate as fuck!

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Not related to Greenhagen's. Do not work for or ever would work for Zimmer or Biomet or ZBH. Just one of your competitors who is calling it like it is. Now get back to work Gary or Mike, you are getting smoked. Better yet, keep doing what you are doing so we can all continue to roll you. Can't buy your way out of the holes you two imbeciles have dug. You are embarrassments to the whole orthopedic establishment.
    Your competitor telling like it is.
    Do not get back on here and embarrass yourself worse than you already have.

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

The lack of leadership from the head of the company is just unbelievable.....That is why you see so many issues in the field as it is just the concept of entropy playing itself out. What is going on now is just the theft of the silverware and paintings from the Titanic (sinking ironically as the result of decisions THEY made) as they prepare to jump into a waiting lifeboat with their bounty, whilst all others drown.

The brain/experience drain is appalling and is an incurable wound....these people are not coming back and neither is the business they took with them. Meanwhile, those left in the field scramble EVERY day to fill surgeries with 40% of the inventory we had BEFORE the merger....That's right....there is less inventory, even though we have merged two companies, than we had as ONE. Unsustainable and burning the inside staff out.

Love this company and have given most of my adult life to it, hard to watch, maybe soon I won't have to anymore.

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Cha cha cha changes!

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

This will be the end of the two NC distributors and at least one of the FL distributors.

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

St. Louis is close behind!! Changes are coming fast!

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Define "this"?

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Wild guess, probably market share loss
    Probably, not such a wild guess
    See posts above

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Bye bye loch ness Barr

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

So....who is the AVP now and what distributor changes have been made in the SW?