Southwest: the armpit of the sales profession.

Discussion in 'Southwest Reps' started by Anonymous, Mar 17, 2009 at 9:59 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Having sold all over the country the last 40 years, I would say that your region easily has the most unprofessional representatives in the country.

It has to be the water in the Southwest...

or the terrible schools.

Just wanted to let you know, in case nobody has ever mentioned it.

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

way to put your name behind it moron...
    good for us that you will be staying away from here anyway

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Actually I agree, and I sell here. Not FROM here... moved here for the job. And now I can't wait to leave. Most of the reps here seem to think backstabbing cuntiness is the definition of sales professional.

There are other, much more pleasant ways to work.

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

where is your name, you cocksucker?
    fuck you too.

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

i couldn't agree more. shitty sales reps with shitty reputations and shittier work habits. just do your job

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

but most of the married female reps will cheat on their husbands! heard a good story about a Dallas chick.

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Stay away from MylanDey, Witch hunts going on in that company!

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Not from "here" but you still use the word "cuntiness." I'd say you fit right in. The women I have seen are ridiculous. And yes, ALOT of them cheat on their own husbands for their jobs not realizing those docs don't care AND it will ruin them ultimately. Seems to be the norm there.

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

The reps from here are only A-holes to you and the women won't give you the time of day. All we want is for you to pack that U-Haul and haul your ass back to where you came from. Once you're gone, I'm sure your co-workers will be happy.

Don't go away mad, just go away.

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

40 years and still in sales, jesus Christ I would eat the business end of a shotgun if I am still doing this job when I am in my 60's
    Christ man I am surprised you even know how to use the internet - what was your first drug - penicillin

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I lived in the Northeast. The first person I met there was unusually hairy, very deep voice, had no clue which way was up and wanted to kick everyone's ass. This was a "girl" ( I use this word lightly ) who was indicative of the Northeast. On the West Coast ..........you have "guys" that look like Tarzan, walk like Jane and smell like Cheetah.

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

And then you have the little girls who think if they are thin, dress cute and act cute, they are bona-fide sales reps. Enough to make you puke. I work my ass off, am credible and professional. I meet these anorexic bitches that are so f'ed up, they want your opinion on everything. No initiative to just do job and learn it the hard way. They want it spoon fed to them. I say, fire the head cases and hire some adults hungry enough to work for a living. These babies need mommy and a modeling contract to feel good about themselves, not an actual job.

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Too little money saved for retirement to quit. :-(

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

#12. You and I must have encountered the same woman. Let me restate that. We must have encountered the same anorexic backstabbing bitch. The worst betrayal is the one who called themselves friend and then turns around and lies 40 Ways to Sunday try to make you look bad and make themselves feel good. Their usual tactic is to get all the big eyed and feign innocence, to make you feel sorry for them. The whole idea is to ream you of any knowledge that they can use to their advantage and claim any sucess gained from your sharing, as their own. They don't stop there . Their hunger and black hole is that they've never had any recognition, other than negative attention or praise for their skinny ass. They need to be in the modeling world. That way, they can act and put on all the b.s.and be praised for it.usually have degrees in the psychology and no experience in sales. As soon as they realize that they've got you, they will turn around and shove a knife in your back so hard it comes out the other side. Just when you think you couldn't have been screwed any worse, you'll find out they've been doing it all along. Just when you think you heard and seen it all, right before your very eyes you'll see the bitch monster flirt up to your boss and tell a big fat fucking lie about you, just because they're so fucking needy and warped. Lesson learned. Never, ever let some Jr. Rep befriend you or buy their poor me stories. They are anorexic for a reason and studied psychology because they can't figure their warped sick selves out. They get into sales by flirting and will shit on anyone or anything to make themselves feel good. Usually, they suffer from migraines and whine about how cruel their sister or boyfriend us to them. Trust me. To know this anorexic hi us to wish you could shove her off a cliff.