Speak up

Discussion in 'Insys Therapeutics' started by anonymous, Mar 26, 2017 at 1:00 AM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I am looking for insys employees present or past that are willing to speak up about all the harm this company did and it's harmful practices, I do not work for insys I am looking to show the world what they did and ate continuing to do. is anyone interested in can give you my contact info you don't have to give me yours

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I would possibly be willing to talk about everything. How do I contact you .

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

How do I know this is not an "INSYDE" Job? someone from corporate like Senga trying to get info - like they always do!

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I didn't start this thread. Trust is a scarce commodity, not just at Insys, but everywhere it would seem. I've monitored and interacted with this message board for awhile now. Here are my suggestions for anyone with information to share. Do one of two things, get a reputable attorney from outside Az. (Do your homework and make sure the firm is old, established, and can't be bought) Follow their advice to the letter.
    Or
    Look back through other threads and posts on this board. At various times, journalists, as well as Federal agents, have left contact information. These are reputable professionals and they are in a position to make proper use of the information you wish to share.

I don't know who started this thread, but the posting is not well-written. So you can rule out someone professional. I'd be careful, but not frightened. If you have information, it could be important and help many people. Just be smart.

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

There are reputable attorneys in AZ. This is becoming more comical every post. You have a CEO who has years of pharma experience but knew nothing. You have a CFO who apparently was too uneducated about compliance to ask about the sales increases. You have a chief legal counsel who let things go on. You have a head of HR who supported the promotion of a DM in the NE to NSM over other RDs. And, you have a NSM who is now making decisions on top performers...it's a compliance video that any company in the industry would think was too contrived for training purposes.

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

You can email me at cpngrl426@yahoo.com I am not an insider I've just seen first hand what this game insys has played and seems to continue to play can destroy people's lives. I'm not looking to hurt anyone I just want some information to help stop these despicable individuals! !

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Can someone repost the federal agents information? I must have missed that post.

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Don't listen to this person. You have no idea who they are or what their motives are. If this person were legitimate, they would give you the contact information for an attorney working on a case rather than "cpn girl". Please do not risk your career talking to some nut job who may or may not call FD in legal and say they spoke to you.

If you really have compliance concerns, please go directly to the FDA OIG (you can even do it anomalously). I posted a link at the bottom, on the very top of the web page there is a button to "report fraud". Don't believe me? Google FDA OIG and follow the prompts. I know of 2 former employees who reported to the FDA OIG and were contacted by agents within 60 days. Best of all, if you are a whistle blower, you get 10% of any fines levied against the company.

Again, please do not email some random person who you have no idea who they are. The FDA knows what they are doing and if there is fraud you know about you are in a much better position to let the agency know as a whistle blower than to get wrapped up in any investigation and risk being debarred or worse.

https://oig.hhs.gov/reports-and-publications/oas/fda.asp

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I have an attorney you can speak with not located in AZ who is very honest and willing to talk. I'm not posting his information I do not want him to be targeted.

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Fuck the FDA and Fuck you PAID SNITCHS

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

My My My.......Such a brilliant command of the language ! Still, I get your intent. You wish to frighten people into silence. Hmmmm... let me think how I feel about that........Wait,....I've got it !
    HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA ! (I'm shaking between giggles)

BTW, no one ever had to pay me. Rounding up fine folks such as yourself is it's own reward. (and not nearly as difficult as some would have you believe). To anyone with something to share, just do the right thing.

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

You sound like you're rounding up your play toys in mommys basement, you retarded trained monkey troll queer. I got a whistle between my legs you can blow TOOT TOOT

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Is paid snitch Lokosky trolling for business at that failed startup in Scottsdale ?

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I am afraid I must decline your gracious offer. It's just that I have so little free time and therefore must confine my "attention" to things that still work. Pretty sure that rules out both you and your "whistle"

"Retarded, trained, monkey, queer, troll ? What gave me away? (sigh)

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Best post i've read in a while. Well done!

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

THANKS ! I loved it too ! Oh wait.....you were complimenting the monkey troll, right ? Yes, of course you were. xoxoxox

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

havent you all learned that reporters will use you for their own benefit/$$$$? How stupid r these people at insys? Morons.

18. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Yes, of course, let's blame the media. It sounds right to me. I mean from the moment Roddy Boyd started poking around, it's been one damn thing after another around here. We had it so good, Why oh Why did CNBC, WSJ and NYT have to write all that "bad stuff" ?

You are right. They did it for the money ! They have some nerve!
    All we do is kill people for it.

19. How much longer will all of this go on for? Tondre and Gauthier think they are getting money, someone tell those equal offenders the difference between felonies and settlements.