Speaking of ADs...

Discussion in 'Zoll Medical' started by anonymous, Jun 6, 2017 at 10:09 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

can anyone name a ZOLL AD who is qualified and competent?

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Hello my name is MD and I have over 17 years of experience in this business model and I know more than anyone including JW! I should be VP but get passed up.

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Agreed, that's a lot of experience but did you spend any time in marketing like JW did at Guidant?

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Marketing is non-existent at ZOLL anyway.

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Why do you think JW is in power? He's going to fix marketing

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Great and fearless leader. Proud to work for the man

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

If you worked for top device companies, you would know what good marketing depts can do to help the field. What has Marketing done for us over the past few years?

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I would like to refer you back to my Millionaire post

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

You're a moron like everyone else in Marketing

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I would refer you to another thread on CP that asks "Is HP qualified to be in leadership?" Please check it out. I'm sure that she is a fine person and a reasonable individual in many other contexts. But as a sales leader in a billion dollar company she is a total disaster. Her incompetence, insecurities and petty personal obsessions cost Zoll millions of dollars. Just imagine her role filled with a business-minded individual who was comfortable in his/her own skin and spending time and energy on growing business rather than trying to fix her broken psyche. If I were an investor in Zoll I would DEMAND that her competence be tested, validated and documented. She is a fraud and Zoll loses tens of millions as a result. Nice job BG! Maybe you are the real problem!?!

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

This woman seems to be all over CP. How is she able to fly under the radar for so long? Are people afraid of her? Is she vindictive? Something smells fishy...

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Upper management likes to hear what they want to hear and she feeds it. She also treats the people she likes really well with gifts, spa days etc. so the people who she had good relationships with she has great ones with.

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Having worked under her twice as a TM I think there are two kinds of RM's who survive working for her. The first are the brainless twits who buy into her BS (think SC). Second are the ones who know she's out of her depth but play along so they can do their jobs and be left alone (think LF or Jose). Imagine how much good work could be accomplished with a competent AD who didn't require RM's to either be brainless or have to play games to do their jobs...

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

AMEN SISTER!!!

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Who is SC?

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

SC is Susan Cramer. Biggest bootlicker ever.

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

A female? Haha

18. anonymous

anonymous Guest

HP will tolerate anyone who sucks up to her no matter how inept and ineffective they are. SC is a perfect example.

19. anonymous

anonymous Guest

How much turnover has SC had in her region? Literally 300%. In any other company SC would have been gone long ago. Is there a better example of how kissing HPs ass is the best job security????

20. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Susan is an empty vessel. Ideally paired with Heather.